Thumnail regeneration

Is there a minimum setting for php to avoid this error,? or what is the minimum setting

Btw my host has increased from 8->12->15->20 now and still I get this error?!

PS : this is regeneration on product image only

"Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 20971520 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 10240 bytes) in /home/humpalang/htdocs/images.inc.php on line 210"

How many images do you have? I would expect you to have many images if you are exhausting that much memory. In Prestashop v1.3, there is an option to limit the regeneration to just category images or just product images. Perhaps selecting one subset of thumbnails at a time will help you get around the memory limit.

If you don't have many images, perhaps the images you are uploading are too big. Try manually resizing your images to the thickbox size before uploading them, so images.inc.php doesn't have to load as many pixels into memory. This should reduce the memory it uses.

Ironically I have not many products, I am actually setting up another site (porting the product over to this new site from an operational 1.2 version.)using the 1.3 version

Initially I thought it was due to the size of the watermark image, so I transfer the image from my working site the image, but still the same problem. It works all well with all the items, I select item by item, but once come to "products" it gives the problem.

My working site provide 64M, but current site limits the max and allocate as per required, so I was wondering is there a minimum requirement for the php setting to avoid trial and error.

Also this relate to my another problem

Based on the latest V1.3, I'm still having problem at server end.....more info here.

1st in BO->watermark->configure, if I were to click update setting, it will return the error "Warning: mime_content_type() [function.mime-content-type]: Unable to access in /home/humpalang/htdocs/images.inc.php on line 78"

When I click image regenerate, the following list of error appears "...........Warning: unlink(/home/humpalang/htdocs/img/scenes/sg-default-large_scene.jpg) [function.unlink]: No such file or directory in /home/humpalang/htdocs/admindtt/tabs/AdminImages.php on line 212

Warning: unlink(/home/humpalang/htdocs/img/scenes/sg-default-thumb_scene.jpg) [function.unlink]: No such file or directory in /home/humpalang/htdocs/admindtt/tabs/AdminImages.php on line 212

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 12582912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 10240 bytes) in /home/humpalang/htdocs/images.inc.php on line 210"

Allowed memory size xx is probably my service provider limit it to 12M which I will as them to change.

My service provider cannot resolve the problem......somehow it does not seems to happen at my local end. Can some expert advice ??

;)

I will test it locally xampp to see if the problem persist.