Display accessories in add to cart popup

MartijnICU

Hi there!

I've been looking all over, but I can't find what I'm looking for.

I would like to display the products accessories in the popup confirming the adding of the product to the cart.

Does anyone know of such a module?

• Like 1

Hi MartijnICU,

I would like to show the accessories on popup cart too. I have looked for some module for that, but i have not found anything similar.

I am thinking about it and i think we can use the cross selling module but we need to change some code. I believe we have to edit "public function hookshoppingCart" (line 123) in the file"crossselling.php" (/modules/crossselling/), however i do not how to start.

Does someone know how to do it? Please

• 1 month later...

Hi, this is not the correct way to approach this. The crossselling module is for displaying cross-sells on the product's information page, not on the add to cart popup.

The add to cart popup is generated in the blockcart module. The module has its own crossselling template and adds the crosssels in a different way than the crossselling module.

So you would need to replace those crosssells in the blockcart module with accessories. And then, of course, change the 'also bought' translation.

I am currently working on a module replacing those crosssells with accessories, if you're interested in purchasing such a simple module, let me know.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...