[Module] Export Pro - Csv Export Products, Combinations, Customers, Categories, Orders & Addresses

leemarkwood

Hi,

I've bought the Pro version on your site OAVEA. I have wrote you a mail. I urgently need support please.

I've exported my categories and imported in an other site, but I have some problems.

I've tried with the "," and the ";" delimiter.

Attched you can see the screenshot of what I have done and the error I have.

Can you help me? It is very urgent.

Thank you.

post-1183721-0-56933800-1479749354_thumb.png

post-1183721-0-23322700-1479749359_thumb.png

post-1183721-0-75653900-1479749366_thumb.png

post-1183721-0-94682900-1479749367_thumb.png

Hi lemarkwood,

I just bought your module and I think that it is really needed to export "Attributes" fields always sorted the same way. It's a complete mess working with the exported CSV with unsorted Attributes ID within those fields.

Can you update the module, please?

Thank you.

But there you can only Export Products. Not order customers etc.

I i want only Products i can use an sql Statement. Its a share that this topic is open and some other users buy this and löst their money

Hello,

Sorry for the long delay on any sort of support. I had not been checking this forum post.

If I have not responded to your request for a bug fix or any sort of support please email me once more to [email protected] or respond directly to this thread and I will make it a priority to fix any problems as fast as possible.

Thanks,

Lee

Hello,

Sorry for the long delay on any sort of support. I had not been checking this forum post.

If I have not responded to your request for a bug fix or any sort of support please email me once more to [email protected] or respond directly to this thread and I will make it a priority to fix any problems as fast as possible.

Thanks,

Lee

Prestashop 1.6.1.10

Export Pro 2.1.5

I've tried to send you an email([email protected]), but the mail is always bounced.

My Problem:

if I export combinations; the field image position is always empty, although each combination has several images which were stored correctly in the database.

Any idea or solution for this?

regards

Whiley

Hello,

Thanks,

Lee

Hi.

Nice to have you back.

If you can please help me with my problem. (Post #96)

Thank you / Plutten22

@Plutten22

Your problem is related to the version of PrestaShop you are using Export Pro with. Advanced export display won't display correctly without bootstrap. I'll have to strip out the required CSS and java script to include for older versions.

@Plutten22

Your problem is related to the version of PrestaShop you are using Export Pro with. Advanced export display won't display correctly without bootstrap. I'll have to strip out the required CSS and java script to include for older versions.

Hi and thanks for your reply.

The site i want to use the modul is PS 1.5.6.0 . When i bought the module it said that it was compatible with Prestashop 1.5.3 onwards.

Can you help me with this ?

I need the module to transfer products from 1.5 to 1.6 (my new site im building)

Regards

Plutten22

Prestashop 1.6.1.10

Export Pro 2.1.5

I've tried to send you an email([email protected]), but the mail is always bounced.

My Problem:

if I export combinations; the field image position is always empty, although each combination has several images which were stored correctly in the database.

Any idea or solution for this?

regards

Whiley

I'll provide a fix for this shortly.

Update v 2.1.6

- Combinations Export: Minimal Quantity is now included.

- Combinations Export: Image URL & positions are now showing up correctly.

- Combinations Export: Attributes are ordered by attribute group rather than the default order in which they were added to the product combination.

The update is available through my website and is pending on addons.

Hi,

I bought your module today, and i realise that he support only csv export.

Can you tell, when was possible to export in XML format

I don't plan on supporting XML format in the near future but it is a possibility.

Have an issue that csv contains character \ after every product name (whether excel or not). You fixed this on an earlier version but just tried the 4.2.0 and find the problem is back, requiring me to search and replace to get rid of the characters. 

Export Pro has never had the version 4.2.0 are you sure you are using Export Pro and not another module similarly named?

Also some columns are not separated properly after export, ie rows of products (product name field) are placed within the product description field. It's a mess. 

See Above.

Update v 2.1.6

- Combinations Export: Minimal Quantity is now included.

- Combinations Export: Image URL & positions are now showing up correctly.

- Combinations Export: Attributes are ordered by attribute group rather than the default order in which they were added to the product combination.

The update is available through my website and is pending on addons.

Excellent news!

Would you be so kind as to tell me where can I download the update through your website? I can't see any link in my "Order history".

Thank you.

Edited by JaviTorr (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...

hi there !

how can you make the import of orders.csv file exported with exportpro module (export orders) if the module is used to upgrade from 1.5 to 1.6 or 1.7 version of prestashop.

in back-office via import option you don't have this option to import orders !

thx!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Is this still on?

Im considering getting this module, but im still a newbie and id like to be sure it will work for my needs and support is on, as im working for someone and cant buy modules without any security about it.

This will work to export combinations? i need a csv with that, in order to link it with my provider's csv so i can get each combination reference to match with my provider's products (as they have one separate product with its own reference for each combination i have).

Hi to all,

there is a lot of add ons for Prestashop out there.

And the most of them are not working properly. I am talking about paid add ons ;)

Is it normal that programmer sell stuff, which is not working. I spent so much time describing problems to the developer. then waiting and waiting for solution.

Very often I have to let them into my back office to make there add ons works :/

Is it common to let developer from add into BO!!! They could be criminal or just wired. What about privacy terms for clients in the shop and my privacy!

It is so disappointing and I am not sure if I am gonna use Prestshop in the future.

Such a bad experiences because of product export (tow paid add ons and non of them works really)

Best

• 3 weeks later...

Updated to include address export. Will also be updated to include none standard prestashop exports such as orders in the near future.

Hi,

when i try to import categories cannot be saved, what can i do?

• 2 weeks later...

@es

Hi,

when i try to import categories cannot be saved, what can i do?

If you are importing into a new PrestaShop install, you need to remove the root and home categories if they exist then the import should work as intended. Also, don't import the ID column on new installs of PrestaShop and change the parent IDs to the actual category names. 

Export Pro wasn't designed for migration of Prestashop to Prestashop. It was designed to be used as a mass update system but can be used as such but tweaks are required on the files to make them work perfectly.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello,

Could you please confirm if the pro version allows to export for each combination, the attributes values from their parent product like :

Generic attributes :

• Classification
  • Description
  • Image URL

And also the values of the specific attributes listed in the feature section of a product (see attached screencapture for example ) ?

post-980024-0-17466300-1508144524_thumb.png

• 2 months later...
On 3/12/2015 at 10:32 AM, razaro said:

Good luck with the sales, and hope at 10% of people that used or tried your free module buy this one.

And based on code quality and support on free module I have no doubt that pro version is great. 

it really is !

my support expired and I plan to buy it again for PS 1.7

• 1 month later...

Bought the Pro version but its's not fully working.

Already emailed Support but no answer so far (been a few days now tho.)

Error's are in dutch, but are translatable to english.

I've added the "Products" correctly, without errors.

Adding "Categories" errors out:
230 fouten 
  1. Basis categorie kan niet veranderd worden
  2. De categorie ID kan niet hetzelfde zijn als de Root categorie-ID of het huis categorie ID zijn.
  3. AANBIEDINGEN (Nummer: 136) kan niet opgeslagen worden

Adding customers works without errors
After adding Customers and editing the COOKIE_KEY i can't login anymore with an admin account (have 2).

Adding addresses errors out:
887 fouten 
  1. Netherlands kan niet opgeslagen worden
  2. Property Country->need_identification_number is empty
Edited by shadi1989 (see edit history)

Works fine for me however  there are a couple of niggles  I would like to see added

Product name on the combinations export  would be nice not everyone uses codes that resemble the product and are more sequential or generic having the name would enable quick sorting.

On the orders export  im sure its works fine for smaller sites  I have in excess of 110 thousand orders  and that just bombs out the server  (Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 344287072 bytes)

Maybe if you could ad a date sorting option IE   1 day  1 week  1 month at a time etc,  I think this would be a huge benefit we could then export in blocks

Regards

Paul 

• 3 weeks later...

On 28/03/2018 at 11:31 AM, Sebafaim said:

I bought the Pro version, it was a big mistake, doesn't work and no support....

Don't buy this plugin, it doesn't worth anything...

Please feel free to email me message me about your problems here I the forum or via [email protected] I'll resolve any issue you have quickly. Sorry for any inconvenience. 

Feel free to contact me with your order reference number and I'll provide you with the latest version of the module for free, regardless of when you ordered it.

Export Pro v 2.2.0 Released.
- Fix for PrestaShop 1.7.3.0
- Quicker exporting of larger datasets.

Export Pro v 3.0 - In development
- Much more options for export of (products, categories, etc).
- Chunked export to deal with very large datasets. (e.g. 100,000+ products, orders, etc)
- Much more...

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/4/2018 at 11:33 AM, leemarkwood said:

As a note I'm in the process of coding a large release of Export Pro and a new module specifically designed for migrating data from one PrestaShop store to another. E. G. Upgrading from 1.6 to 1.7

On 5/4/2018 at 4:04 PM, leemarkwood said:

Feel free to contact me with your order reference number and I'll provide you with the latest version of the module for free, regardless of when you ordered it.

Export Pro v 2.2.0 Released.
- Fix for PrestaShop 1.7.3.0
- Quicker exporting of larger datasets.

- Chunked export to deal with very large datasets. (e.g. 100,000+ products, orders, etc)
- Much more...

imposible shop in oave.com = redirect to your admin

This version will be avalable to download if i bought the last version ?

- Much more...

I have an issue, I can't export all products or all combinations, it returns an empty file. I have Prestashop 1.6.1.6.

Please reply to my email, I wait since 2 june.... Don't say you have support if you never answer...

• 2 months later...

Hi"

On 08/14/2018 I bought (code HKZCEKTKV) export pro v2.1.6  mod and didn't go fine in prestashop 1.7. I wrote you and Lee email me: I'll look into it for you.

Never had solution. I see that you released v2.1.7 but I can't download from oavea account.

Please, can you active new version to me?

Thanks you,

• 1 month later...

Dear Lee,

i have bought the export pro module in the past - and you also did some custom work for me -> now i would like to update to the newest version but don't know how?

ps: i have already tried to contact you through your website oavae.com, but did not get an answer....

best regards, Tom

• 4 months later...
On 3/12/2015 at 9:49 AM, leemarkwood said:

Hello,

The Export Pro module aims to fill a gap with Prestashop current functionality. The module produces spreadsheet files (CSV) which match Prestashop Import spreadsheets. This allows you to make bulk changes quickly without the need to alter the spreadsheet format.

Compatible with Prestashop 1.5.3 onwards.

Features

• Export to CSV (Spreadsheet) allowing bulk editing.
  • Export Products, Product Combinations, Orders, Categories, Customers & Addresses.
  • Set the delimiter within the CSV file.
  • Choose which language to export.
  • Choose to export active items only.
  • When exporting products you can also select a category.
  • All exported CSV files match Prestashop Import CSV format.
  • Adds a menu option in the admin panel for ease of use. (no need to dig through the module panel).
  • Multishop & Advanced Stock Management Compliant.
  • Advanced export lets you choose the fields on the export entity with drag and drop.

• Order export gives you one CSV file with your choice of delimiter.

Screenshot of the admin page.

Price £9.99 includes 1 year of updates.

To purchase please follow this link:

https://oavea.com/5-export-pro-prestashop-module.html

Fully Supported

If you are having any issues with the module just send me an email to [email protected] and I will be happy to assist. This includes installation help. 

Upcoming Features

• Cron Job Export
  • Export Sets - decide what gets exported via a simple drag and drop interface.
  • More Options for filtering such as export out of stock only. 
  • Different export formats XLSX, XML, JSON.

Thanks for your time.

CHANGE LOG

v2.1.7
- Fix for 1.7+
- Fix Supplier Reference Export

v2.1.2

- Fix bug in order export for Prestashop 1.6.1.4.

v2.1.0 Available

- Fix product price (now always the base product price, no longer includes reductions)

- Fix features (add comma to separate them and add default value for customized)

- Fix for prestashop 1.6.1.4 to include only one price and give the option to select which in the options.

v2.0.1 Available

- UTF-8 support bug fix. UTF-8 BOM added to start of CSV's to ensure correct encoding in most editors.

- Bug fix for order export page. Correct options should now be showing.

v2.0.0 - Large Update.

- Adds two new tabs on the admin page, Advanced Export & Order Export.

- Advanced export lets you choose the fields on the export entity with drag and drop.

- Order export gives you one CSV file with your choice of delimiter.

v1.1.2

- Update to fix quantities on product combination export.

post-31947-0-72479900-1438676298_thumb.jpg

post-31947-0-67961100-1438676299_thumb.jpg

post-31947-0-68952100-1448313624_thumb.jpg

post-31947-0-70636400-1448313625_thumb.jpg

Hi, PreSale Question

have you a demo?

S.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 28/11/2016 at 11:25, JaviTorr said:

Solo quiero informarles que finalmente obtuve una respuesta de atención al cliente.

Que tal te ha funcionado la exportacion de csv con atributos?

Gracias.

• 3 weeks later...

We need to export product combination with ean codes. We've seen that on the basic version EAN codes are not included, in the pro version we will be able to export EAN's? (prestashop version 1.6.1.24) 

• 3 months later...

Hello,

I have just bought your module.

It looks great, but I miss a feature: export products using a cron job.

Before purchasing the module I read wrongly that it supported such feature, but I didn't see that it is an upcoming feature.

Please, could you tell me when will be this feature released?

Thanks so much in advance!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, thank you for your work what you do,

Will there also be the possibility of exporting in different currencies?

You already have the language selection, could you add the type of currency?

Also when you select the categories to export,

could they stay for the next time and not do it again every time?

thank you

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello,

Before buying the module Products Export Module V2.7.1 (Updated 23/07/2020) i should like to know if it is possible to export and edit the subcategories / whole category tree with this module?

I have the latest version of Prestashop.

Thanks!

• 3 months later...

Hi, I really needed the URL exported with the image urls but instead of:

https://mysite.com/home/20-90-musicians-evolving-into-drummers-heavy-cotton-tee-in-white-unisex.html#/3-size-l/8-colour-white

The URL is completely ripped appart/rewritten and so I get this instead:

musicians-evolving-into-drummers-heavy-cotton-tee-in-white-unisex

Which leaves a lot of manual work which basically nullifies the product in the first place.

Any chance of stopping this URL destruction?

Edited by ubgot
spellings (see edit history)

• 6 months later...