leemarkwood

[Module] Export Pro - Csv Export Products, Combinations, Customers, Categories, Orders & Addresses

Hello,

The Export Pro module aims to fill a gap with Prestashop current functionality. The module produces spreadsheet files (CSV) which match Prestashop Import spreadsheets. This allows you to make bulk changes quickly without the need to alter the spreadsheet format.

Compatible with Prestashop 1.5.3 onwards.

Features

• Export to CSV (Spreadsheet) allowing bulk editing.
  • Export Products, Product Combinations, Orders, Categories, Customers & Addresses.
  • Set the delimiter within the CSV file.
  • Choose which language to export.
  • Choose to export active items only.
  • When exporting products you can also select a category.
  • All exported CSV files match Prestashop Import CSV format.
  • Adds a menu option in the admin panel for ease of use. (no need to dig through the module panel).
  • Multishop & Advanced Stock Management Compliant.
  • Advanced export lets you choose the fields on the export entity with drag and drop.
  • Order export gives you one CSV file with your choice of delimiter.

Screenshot of the admin page.

Price 20 EUR includes 1 year of updates.

To purchase please follow this link:

https://oavea.com/5-export-pro-prestashop-module.html

Fully Supported

If you are having any issues with the module just send me an email to lee@oavea.com and I will be happy to assist. This includes installation help. 

Upcoming Features

• Cron Job Export
  • Export Sets - decide what gets exported via a simple drag and drop interface.
  • More Options for filtering such as export out of stock only. 
  • Different export formats XLSX, XML, JSON.

Thanks for your time.

CHANGE LOG

v2.2.0
- Line endings fix.
- Added missing fields
- Fixed alt text for images.

v2.1.7
- Fix for 1.7+
- Fix Supplier Reference Export

v2.1.2

- Fix bug in order export for Prestashop 1.6.1.4.

1111168824_ScreenShot2020-07-13at22_07_04.thumb.png.ddbf74b48001c2eab0ab9d07decdb56a.png
2129032716_ScreenShot2020-07-13at22_07_25.thumb.png.381338d4f1d24dcdc2536ab64bd8c6b4.png
125872750_ScreenShot2020-07-13at22_07_33.thumb.png.10c56cda963efd31a9471ae0d25e873f.png

Edited by leemarkwood (see edit history)
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Good luck with the sales, and hope at 10% of people that used or tried your free module buy this one.

And based on code quality and support on free module I have no doubt that pro version is great. 

• Like 3

Updated to include address export. Will also be updated to include none standard prestashop exports such as orders in the near future.

Hello!

I bought your module to export from prestashop 1.5 to prestashop 1.6. I encountered an issue exporting the addresses. It is generating a .CSV that contains only the header (Address ID, Alias *, Active  (0/1) etc.) and not a single address.

The products, categories and customers seems to work fine.

Please, could you help me with that?

P.S. Waiting the export order option :)

I bought your module from you website but can not log in or even download the module.

I opened a ticket support. Can you check it? #ct23 #tcDrNz8CGx4974

The Paypal ID transaction1YK37621BA094934U

Thank you a lot.

Hello again!

I wrote you 2 weeks ago (the second message above this one) regarding an issue exporting the addresses from prestashop 1.5. It is generating a .CSV that contains only the header (Address ID, Alias *, Active  (0/1) etc.) and not a single address. I also wrote you today via the contact form from you site.

Please, I really need to be working. Could you give me a solution or something?

Hi,

Module has been updated to fix address export.

Order export is next on the road map.

hi lee, was wondering if you have resolved the issue re specific pricing.

its exporting them now but if i make any changes or remove the specific pricing on the csv and re upload the csv file, it doesnt make any changes on my product on my shop.

thanks

danielle

Sorry I've not responded to this post sooner but Prestashop does not allow you to remove specific pricing by CSV Import. This may be possible by setting a date on the pricing in the past but I'm not sure it will update old specific pricing rules. 

Hi, it's impossible to buy the pro version from website.
I'm from Italy and I get an error for the country.

Hello!

I wonder if your module supports Multistore configurations and Advanced stock management for product quantities?

If it does, I'm looking forward to buy it, it seems very useful.

Thank you in advance for your response.

By the way, can I request a feature in future releases? It would be great to make a cron job and send exported data by email or store it on server. That would be just marvelous!

:)

Hello!

I wonder if your module supports Multistore configurations and Advanced stock management for product quantities?

If it does, I'm looking forward to buy it, it seems very useful.

Thank you in advance for your response.

By the way, can I request a feature in future releases? It would be great to make a cron job and send exported data by email or store it on server. That would be just marvelous!

:)

The module has partial multistore support (products export) full support coming soon and it should export all stock quantities regardless of how your stock works in prestashop.

The module has partial multistore support (products export) full support coming soon and it should export all stock quantities regardless of how your stock works in prestashop.

Can I be noticed, when full multistore support is available?

Hello again!

Will you provide updates on your website (adn on what term), if I buy module now?

Hello again!

Will you provide updates on your website (adn on what term), if I buy module now?

Updates are available for 3 months after purchase. I will also help with install and any other support if required.

Updates are available for 3 months after purchase. I will also help with install and any other support if required.

Thanks for information.

Tell me please, when are you planning to release your module with full support of multishop features?

I'm now updating to Prestashop 1.6.1 from previous ver and desperately need import-export solution with multishop and multilanguage support.

I've tried SQL queries but they didn't export additional images, features and attributes, as well as categories tree and import had some bugs too (could not add new image after deleting previous one).

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Hi I brought this product which so far I am really impressed with.

However having issues with the combinations import.

I exported the file and edited the prices and tried to import the updated file.  The field separate correctly but the Multiple Value Separator doesn't seem to work.   Because it is a print shop I have various multiple values.. Separated with :

Please help.

Hi I brought this product which so far I am really impressed with.

However having issues with the combinations import.

I exported the file and edited the prices and tried to import the updated file.  The field separate correctly but the Multiple Value Separator doesn't seem to work.   Because it is a print shop I have various multiple values.. Separated with :

Please help.

Please send me an email to lee@oavea.com with a sample export file and I'll look into it for you.

I've updated the export module this morning to fix the following:

- Attribute Reference (Was using product reference).

- Combinations with multiple values was separating onto their own rows within the export. This has now been resolved and they are comma separated as they should be.

• Like 1

Thank you for your reply, how do I update my module with the changes you have made so I can test to see if this works?

I have sent you an email with a sample file.

Thanks so much for your support.

Thank you for your reply, how do I update my module with the changes you have made so I can test to see if this works?

I have sent you an email with a sample file.

Thanks so much for your support.

You can just go to your account on my website and click the download button for the module again. That will get the latest version. However your issue is relating to Prestashops Import as you have the colon character in your attribute values which prestashop uses to split for position.

• Like 1

I bought the module on 17/04/2015. On 21/05/2015 I wrote you on your personal mail about a bug when exporting the addresses. Since then I got nothing from you. I thought that you gave up on the module, but lately I see a lot of activity around it, so, I'm asking again... Please, could you give me a solution to the mail that I sent you?

Also, I noticed after exporting the clients and importing to the new store, the passwords are not matching. I guess the encryption key is not the same. Is it any solution for that?

When I bought the module, you promised an order export option. Do you still have it on mind?

L.E. I received your answer. Thank you!

Edited by iuliusdobre (see edit history)

I bought the module on 17/04/2015. On 21/05/2015 I wrote you on your personal mail about a bug when exporting the addresses. Since then I got nothing from you. I thought that you gave up on the module, but lately I see a lot of activity around it, so, I'm asking again... Please, could you give me a solution to the mail that I sent you?

Also, I noticed after exporting the clients and importing to the new store, the passwords are not matching. I guess the encryption key is not the same. Is it any solution for that?

When I bought the module, you promised an order export option. Do you still have it on mind?

L.E. I received your answer. Thank you!

You are welcome. Hope you get what you require from the address export.

Order Export is on the road map but I'm still pondering as to how best to tackle products on each order export.

Here are my thoughts / Options for order export.

1) Two CSVs. One for order totals and one for order products.

2) One CSV containing multiple rows for each product which includes duplicated totals data on each row.

3) One CSV with one row but product data is contained within one cell per field just comma separated.

If I had to choose one of these right now I'd probably go with option 2. However option 1 is cleaner. 

Your feedback is appreciated.

Going to create a separate tab in the export interface for order export and order export will be two csv files. Aiming to get this implemented by this time next week.

Large update is on its way soon. Which will include the following features.

- Custom Exports (choose which fields you want to export and save the field set for another time).

- Order Export

- Cron Export

Hi Leemarkwood, I got a stupid question: when exporting customers, will the tool export their passwords as well? I tried many times to export customers using prestashop but i can't import them in a new store because their passwords are missing.

thanks!

I'll answer. Yes, it exports the passwords, but they are encrypted. If you want your clients to be able to use the same passwords, you have to copy the "COOKIE KEY" (the 10th line) from the old store setings.inc.php file to the new one (it is in config folder). You have to do this BEFORE importing the customers. If you do this, your admin password will change... you have to reset it.

• Like 1

I'll answer. Yes, it exports the passwords, but they are encrypted. If you want your clients to be able to use the same passwords, you have to copy the "COOKIE KEY" (the 10th line) from the old store setings.inc.php file to the new one (it is in config folder). You have to do this BEFORE importing the customers. If you do this, your admin password will change... you have to reset it.

Thanks for the perfect answer to francescobazan's question. 

Glad to help!

leemarkwood, do you have any news regarding the orders export?

It's in the works and should be released very soon. I'll update this thread once I release it. 

Hi, 

thanks for your answer. Unfortunately even if I imported the customers after having edited the settings.inc.php file as you explained, my customers cannot login. Could it depend on other parameters in settings.inc.php?

Hi,

What I've told you for me it worked....

You have to modify this line: define('_COOKIE_KEY_', 'here_you_have_to_put_the_old_key');

of this folder: /httpdocs/config/settings.inc.php

In my case that was the only parameter I've changed

When you do this it must be no client in the data base. 

Like I said, for me it worked.

Tried the Free version. CSV file is all messed up. We use Product Propertie Extensions
PrestaShop v 1.5.6

Hi,

What I've told you for me it worked....

You have to modify this line: define('_COOKIE_KEY_', 'here_you_have_to_put_the_old_key');

of this folder: /httpdocs/config/settings.inc.php

In my case that was the only parameter I've changed

When you do this it must be no client in the data base. 

Like I said, for me it worked.

Hi, I solved copy-pasting the COOKIE_KEY, the RIJNDAEL_KEY_ and RIJNDAEL_IV. However, the real problem when importing customers' passwords is the following:

in prestashop 1.6.1.1 open controllers/admin/AdminImportController.php

FIND

if ($customer->passwd) {

$customer->passwd = Tools::encrypt($customer->passwd);
            }

CHANGE IN:

/* if ($customer->passwd) {

$customer->passwd = Tools::encrypt($customer->passwd);
            } */

otherwise prestashop will encrypt your already encrypted passwords.

Edited by cloud25 (see edit history)

The pro module seems to work very well. I am stuck at exporting my orders as well. Thanks for a wonderful module.

Hi, this post to inform you that the Product Features are not imported correctly.

Hi, this post to inform you that the Product Features are not imported correctly.

Hi guys. The bug should be the following:

when exports the features, your module doesn't put a comma between the features. Here an example:

the CSV exported by the module as it is now:

Feature (Name:Value:Position:Customized) 

Altezza:31 cm:1Larghezza:23 cm:2Profondità:1 cm:3Numero di Pagine:96:4Pagine a colori:16:5Tiratura:1000:6Disegnatore:Lele Vianello:7Sceneggiatore:Carlo Bazan:8Introduzione a cura di:Claudio Gallo e Giuseppe Bonomi:9

while it should be:

Altezza:31 cm:1, Larghezza:23 cm:2, Profondità:1 cm:3, etc.

moreover, the value "customized" is always missing. I don't know if you can actually import correctly the features if that value is missing. It should be: 1 = not customized (the feature can be therefore used to enable customers to research via the layered module) and 2 = customized.

could you fix it? 

thanks

Hello,

I'm using PS 1.6.1.1 and reimporting product (after export with this module) I can see that the columns order are not the same that PS wants.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Erik

PS

I've matched the column that are switched of one position respect what PS wants, then importing product I have warnings for the image url, and all my products now are gone in a new category. The products are not imported in the original category.

Edited by Erik De Martiis (see edit history)

Hello,

I'm using PS 1.6.1.1 and reimporting product (after export with this module) I can see that the columns order are not the same that PS wants.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Erik

PS

I've matched the column that are switched of one position respect what PS wants, then importing product I have warnings for the image url, and all my products now are gone in a new category. The products are not imported in the original category.

Uhm strange. My problem with the categories was that once imported they didn't respect the old hierarchy. Unfortunately I had to adjust the categories manually. But other than that everything was working for me (except products' features) 

Uhm strange. My problem with the categories was that once imported they didn't respect the old hierarchy. Unfortunately I had to adjust the categories manually. But other than that everything was working for me (except products' features) 

This is what happen.

I'm exporting 50 product of category (example) "Red Exotic fruits " in French.

Red exotic fruits is a sub-category of Red Exotic fruits -> Exotic fruits -> Fruits (home)

Well, when I reimport the CSV every if the 50 product will be inserted in only one category named "Red Exotic fruits,Exotic fruits,Fruits" (yes, in one row), and not in the origina category tree...

any ideas?

Thanks

Erik

This is what happen.

I'm exporting 50 product of category (example) "Red Exotic fruits " in French.

Red exotic fruits is a sub-category of Red Exotic fruits -> Exotic fruits -> Fruits (home)

Well, when I reimport the CSV every if the 50 product will be inserted in only one category named "Red Exotic fruits,Exotic fruits,Fruits" (yes, in one row), and not in the origina category tree...

any ideas?

Thanks

Erik

Hi erik, when exporting have you inserted ";" as delimiter of the fields? if yes you won't have to change any preset settings in the CSV importer 

Hi erik, when exporting have you inserted ";" as delimiter of the fields? if yes you won't have to change any preset settings in the CSV importer 

Hi cloud25, thank for your support.

Using ";" as export delimiter the result is better,

Now I can import in the right categories. 

Is not resolved the order columns problem (but is a little problem, using the PS arranging feature and saving the configuration for next times all works)

The first erroneous  column is (for me) "Price tax included". PS wants ID TAX RULES in this position. MISTERO!

Thanks

Erik

Hi,

Before buying:

Is module compatible with prestashop 1.6.1.1?

can I export products of single manufacturer?

best,

K

Hi,

Before buying:

Is module compatible with prestashop 1.6.1.1?

can I export products of single manufacturer?

best,

K

Yes is compatible. I'm using it.

I have only a little problem with some column, but is usable.

For the second question i can't answer.

Regards

Erik

The same for me. Reimporting, the products are all setted with the default category "home".

Argh! 

I suggest to use Triple script for prestashop to change this setup, manually but simple!

I've tried now, works very well.

Regards

Erik

when exports the features, your module doesn't put a comma between the features. Here an example:

Altezza:31 cm:1Larghezza:23 cm:2Profondità:1 cm:3Numero di Pagine:96:4Pagine a colori:16:5Tiratura:1000:6Disegnatore:Lele Vianello:7Sceneggiatore:Carlo Bazan:8Introduzione a cura di:Claudio Gallo e Giuseppe Bonomi:9

while it should be:

moreover, the value "customized" is always missing. I don't know if you can actually import correctly the features if that value is missing. It should be: 1 = not customized (the feature can be therefore used to enable customers to research via the layered module) and 2 = customized.

could you fix it? 

thanks

I'll have a look at this and provide a fix for this as soon as possible. 

The same for me. Reimporting, the products are all setted with the default category "home".

Argh! 

I suggest to use Triple script for prestashop to change this setup, manually but simple!

I've tried now, works very well.

Regards

Erik

I think 1.6.1.1 added a field or two to the import and I will add them to the next release of export pro. 

Thanks Erik.

I bought it and module works fine. The same problem with home category but I used mass update module to set it right.

Unfortunetly after import new product are not seen in ajax search :/ I rebulded attributes but doesnt help.

Thanks Erik.

I bought it and module works fine. The same problem with home category but I used mass update module to set it right.

Unfortunetly after import new product are not seen in ajax search :/ I rebulded attributes but doesnt help.

For the search and Ajax search try to rebuild entire index, from:

Preferences->Search->re-build entire index

It worked for me.

v2.0.0 - Major Update

Adds two new tabs, Advanced Export & Order Export.

Advanced export allows you to choose which fields you would like to export for each export entity. 

Order Export is currently basic as it only allows you to select a delimiter ( this will improve soon).

post-31947-0-88182000-1448313872_thumb.jpg

post-31947-0-81288700-1448313873_thumb.jpg

YOu forger to put the files inside exportpro directory, to be able to install it using the "install module" prestashop feature :)

YOu forger to put the files inside exportpro directory, to be able to install it using the "install module" prestashop feature :)

Thanks for letting me know, this has now been fixed :)

v2.0.1 Available

- UTF-8 support bug fix. UTF-8 BOM added to start of CSV's to ensure correct encoding in most editors.

- Bug fix for order export page. Correct options should now be showing.

Will be great if a cron task is added. Different cron task for product export and order export

Will be great if a cron task is added. Different cron task for product export and order export

Cron is coming. I will add another tab on the configuration page where you can choose what you want to export and save it as a cron job.

Each job will have a unique URL which you can use to kick off the cron job using any cron service.

Hey all,

If you have been one of the awesome people who have purchased Export Pro already and by chance purchased it through prestashop addons, may I ask you to kindly rate the module as it will be a massive help.

You can do so at the following url providing your logged in to addons.

http://addons.prestashop.com/en/ratings.php

Thanks in advance.

while it should be:

could you fix it? 

thanks

Hello guys :)

It's now resolved this problem?

I'm trying a free version of the module and the comma between the features are still missing.

Are this bug resolved on the pay version of the module?

Thanks

Erik

v2.1.0 Available

- Fix product price (now always the base product price, no longer includes reductions)

- Fix features (add comma to separate them and add default value for customized)

- Fix for prestashop 1.6.1.4 to include only one price and give the option to select which in the options.

Hello guys :)

It's now resolved this problem?

I'm trying a free version of the module and the comma between the features are still missing.

Are this bug resolved on the pay version of the module?

Thanks

Erik

It's now resolved on both versions.

Dude, I send you a ticket, but you never respond me. Is there any way to export the images? or I have to upload 1 by 1?

Dude, I send you a ticket, but you never respond me. Is there any way to export the images? or I have to upload 1 by 1?

I'm sure this was resolved over email. Export Pro does export all image URLS.

Hi,

I recently installed the module and I get this error. The module looks great and I would like to buy it, but I want to be sure it works first. Any ideas about what could be causing the error?

Thanks,

Dorian

Request failed   Status: 200 OK   Response:    Warning: Missing argument 2 for Samdha_ExportCatalog_Tools::getProductImages(), called in /home/******/public_html/modules/export_catalog/classes/Samdha/ExportCatalog/Model.php on line 640 and defined in/home/******/public_html/modules/export_catalog/classes/Samdha/ExportCatalog/Tools.php on line 131       Notice: Undefined variable: id_lang in /home/******/public_html/modules/export_catalog/classes/Samdha/ExportCatalog/Tools.php on line 147       Warning: Missing argument 2 for Samdha_ExportCatalog_Tools::getProductImages(), called in /home/******/public_html/modules/export_catalog/classes/Samdha/ExportCatalog/Model.php on line 640 and defined in/home/******/public_html/modules/export_catalog/classes/Samdha/ExportCatalog/Tools.php on line 131       Notice: Undefined variable: id_lang in /home/******/public_html/modules/export_catalog/classes/Samdha/ExportCatalog/Tools.php on line 147       Warning: Missing argument 2 for Samdha_ExportCatalog_Tools::getProductImages(), called in /home/******/public_html/modules/export_catalog/classes/Samdha/ExportCatalog/Model.php on line 640 and defined in/home/******/public_html/modules/export_catalog/classes/Samdha/ExportCatalog/Tools.php on line 131       Notice: Undefined variable: id_lang in /home/******/public_html/modules/export_catalog/classes/Samdha/ExportCatalog/Tools.php on line 147       Warning: Missing argument 2 for Samdha_ExportCatalog_Tools::getProductImages(), called in /home/******/public_html/modules/export_catalog/classes/Samdha/ExportCatalog/Model.php on line 640 and defined in/home/******/public_html/modules/export_catalog/classes/Samdha/ExportCatalog/Tools.php on line 131       Notice: Undefined variable: id_lang in /home/******/public_html/modules/export_catalog/classes/Samdha/ExportCatalog/Tools.php on line 147       Warning: Missing argument 2 for Samdha_ExportCatalog_Tools::getProductImages(), called in /home/******/public_html/modules/export_catalog/classes/Samdha/ExportCatalog/Model.php on line 640 and defined in/home/******/public_html/modules/export_catalog/classes/Samdha/ExportCatalog/Tools.php on line 131       Notice: Undefined variable: id_lang in /home/******/public_html/modules/export_catalog/classes/Samdha/ExportCatalog/Tools.php on line 147       Warning: Missing argument 2 for Samdha_ExportCatalog_Tools::getProductImages(), called in /home/******/public_html/modules/export_catalog/classes/Samdha/ExportCatalog/Model.php on line 640 and defined in/home/******/public_html/modules/export_catalog/classes/Samdha/ExportCatalog/Tools.php on line 131       Notice: Undefined variable: id_lang in /home/******/public_html/modules/export_catalog/classes/Samdha/ExportCatalog/Tools.php on line 147       Warning: Missing argument 2 for Samdha_ExportCatalog_Tools::getProductImages(), called in /home/******/public_html/modules/export_catalog/classes/Samdha/ExportCatalog/Model.php on line 640 and defined in/home/******/public_html/modules/export_catalog/classes/Samdha/ExportCatalog/Tools.php on line 131       Notice: Undefined variable: id_lang in /home/******/public_html/modules/export_catalog/classes/Samdha/ExportCatalog/Tools.php on line 147       Warning: Missing argument 2 for Samdha_ExportCatalog_Tools::getProductImages(), called in /home/******/public_html/modules/export_catalog/classes/Samdha/ExportCatalog/Model.php on line 640 and defined in/home/******/public_html/modules/export_catalog/classes/Samdha/ExportCatalog/Tools.php on line 131       Notice: Undefined variable: id_lang in /home/******/public_html/modules/export_catalog/classes/Samdha/ExportCatalog/Tools.php on line 147       Warning: Missing argument 2 for Samdha_ExportCatalog_Tools::getProductImages(), called in /home/******/public_html/modules/export_catalog/classes/Samdha/ExportCatalog/Model.php on line 640 and defined in/home/******/public_html/modules/export_catalog/classes/Samdha/ExportCatalog/Tools.php on line 131       Notice: Undefined variable: id_lang in /home/******/public_html/modules/export_catalog/classes/Samdha/ExportCatalog/Tools.php on line 147       Warning: Missing argument 2 for Samdha_ExportCatalog_Tools::getProductImages(), called in /home/******/public_html/modules/export_catalog/classes/Samdha/ExportCatalog/Model.php on line 640 and defined in/home/******/public_html/modules/export_catalog/classes/Samdha/ExportCatalog/Tools.php on line 131       Notice: Undefined variable: id_lang in /home/******/public_html/modules/export_catalog/classes/Samdha/ExportCatalog/Tools.php on line 147       Warning: Missing argument 2 for Samdha_ExportCatalog_Tools::getProductImages(), called in /home/******/public_html/modules/export_catalog/classes/Samdha/ExportCatalog/Model.php on line 640 and defined in/home/******/public_html/modules/export_catalog/classes/Samdha/ExportCatalog/Tools.php on line 131       Notice: Undefined variable: id_lang in /home/******/public_html/modules/export_catalog/classes/Samdha/ExportCatalog/Tools.php on line 147       Warning: Missing argument 2 for Samdha_ExportCatalog_Tools::getProductImages(), called in /home/******/public_html/modules/export_catalog/classes/Samdha/ExportCatalog/Model.php on line 640 and defined in/home/******/public_html/modules/export_catalog/classes/Samdha/ExportCatalog/Tools.php on line 131       Notice: Undefined variable: id_lang in /home/******/public_html/modules/export_catalog/classes/Samdha/ExportCatalog/Tools.php on line 147       Warning: Missing argument 2 for Samdha_ExportCatalog_Tools::getProductImages(), called in /home/******/public_html/modules/export_catalog/classes/Samdha/ExportCatalog/Model.php on line 640 and defined in/home/******/public_html/modules/export_catalog/classes/Samdha/ExportCatalog/Tools.php on line 131       Notice: Undefined variable: id_lang in /home/******/public_html/modules/export_catalog/classes/Samdha/ExportCatalog/Tools.php on line 147       Warning: Missing argument 2 for Samdha_ExportCatalog_Tools::getProductImages(), called in /home/******/public_html/modules/export_catalog/classes/Samdha/ExportCatalog/Model.php on line 640 and defined in/home/******/public_html/modules/export_catalog/classes/Samdha/ExportCatalog/Tools.php on line 131       Notice: Undefined variable: id_lang in /home/******/public_html/modules/export_catalog/classes/Samdha/ExportCatalog/Tools.php on line 147       Warning: Missing argument 2 for Samdha_ExportCatalog_Tools::getProductImages(), called in /home/******/public_html/modules/export_catalog/classes/Samdha/ExportCatalog/Model.php on line 640 and defined in/home/******/public_html/modules/export_catalog/classes/Samdha/ExportCatalog/Tools.php on line 131       Notice: Undefined variable: id_lang in /home/******/public_html/modules/export_catalog/classes/Samdha/ExportCatalog/Tools.php on line 147       Warning: Missing argument 2 for Samdha_ExportCatalog_Tools::getProductImages(), called in /home/******/public_html/modules/export_catalog/classes/Samdha/ExportCatalog/Model.php on line 640 and defined in/home/******/public_html/modules/export_catalog/classes/Samdha/ExportCatalog/Tools.php on line 131       Notice: Undefined variable: id_lang in /home/******/public_html/modules/export_catalog/classes/Samdha/ExportCatalog/Tools.php on line 147       Warning: Missing argument 2 for Samdha_ExportCatalog_Tools::getProductImages(), called in /home/******/public_html/modules/export_catalog/classes/Samdha/ExportCatalog/Model.php on line 640 and defined in/home/******/public_html/modules/export_catalog/classes/Samdha/ExportCatalog/Tools.php on line 131       Notice: Undefined variable: id_lang in /home/******/public_html/modules/export_catalog/classes/Samdha/ExportCatalog/Tools.php on line 147       Warning: Missing argument 2 for Samdha_ExportCatalog_Tools::getProductImages(), called in /home/******/public_html/modules/export_catalog/classes/Samdha/ExportCatalog/Model.php on line 640 and defined in/home/******/public_html/modules/export_catalog/classes/Samdha/ExportCatalog/Tools.php on line 131       Notice: Undefined variable: id_lang in /home/******/public_html/modules/export_catalog/classes/Samdha/ExportCatalog/Tools.php on line 147       Warning: Missing argument 2 for Samdha_ExportCatalog_Tools::getProductImages(), called in /home/******/public_html/modules/export_catalog/classes/Samdha/ExportCatalog/Model.php on line 640 and defined in/home/******/public_html/modules/export_catalog/classes/Samdha/ExportCatalog/Tools.php on line 131       Notice: Undefined variable: id_lang in /home/******/public_html/modules/export_catalog/classes/Samdha/ExportCatalog/Tools.php on line 147       Warning: Missing argument 2 for Samdha_ExportCatalog_Tools::getProductImages(), called in /home/******/public_html/modules/export_catalog/classes/Samdha/ExportCatalog/Model.php on line 640 and defined in/home/******/public_html/modules/export_catalog/classes/Samdha/ExportCatalog/Tools.php on line 131       Notice: Undefined variable: id_lang in /home/******/public_html/modules/export_catalog/classes/Samdha/ExportCatalog/Tools.php on line 147       Warning: Missing argument 2 for Samdha_ExportCatalog_Tools::getProductImages(), called in /home/******/public_html/modules/export_catalog/classes/Samdha/ExportCatalog/Model.php on line 640 and defined in/home/******/public_html/modules/export_catalog/classes/Samdha/ExportCatalog/Tools.php on line 131       Notice: Undefined variable: id_lang in /home/******/public_html/modules/export_catalog/classes/Samdha/ExportCatalog/Tools.php on line 147       Warning: Missing argument 2 for Samdha_ExportCatalog_Tools::getProductImages(), called in /home/******/public_html/modules/export_catalog/classes/Samdha/ExportCatalog/Model.php on line 640 and defined in/home/******/public_html/modules/export_catalog/classes/Samdha/ExportCatalog/Tools.php on line 131       Notice: Undefined variable: id_lang in /home/******/public_html/modules/export_catalog/classes/Samdha/ExportCatalog/Tools.php on line 147       Notice: Undefined index: 0 in /home/******/public_html/modules/export_catalog/classes/Samdha/ExportCatalog/Tools.php on line 110       Notice: Undefined index: 0 in /home/******/public_html/modules/export_catalog/classes/Samdha/ExportCatalog/Tools.php on line 110       Notice: Undefined index: 0 in /home/******/public_html/modules/export_catalog/classes/Samdha/ExportCatalog/Tools.php on line 110       Notice: Undefined index: 0 in /home/******/public_html/modules/export_catalog/classes/Samdha/ExportCatalog/Tools.php on line 110       Notice: Undefined index: 0 in /home/******/public_html/modules/export_catalog/classes/Samdha/ExportCatalog/Tools.php on line 110       Notice: Undefined index: 1275 in /home/******/public_html/modules/export_catalog/classes/Samdha/ExportCatalog/Tools.php on line 110   {"status":"success","data":{"next":22,"last_attribute":0,"total":23,"done":22,"filename":"L2hvbWUvYW1lcmljYW4vcHVibGljX2h0bWwvbW9kdWxlcy9leHBvcnRfY2F0YWxvZy9kYXRhcy9leHBvcnRfY2F0YWxvZzhhQUpxRA=="[spam-filter]

Hi!

thanks for this best module, I bought it!

is it possible to export manufacturers?

Matteo

Hey I've got quick question, I bought PRO version. I'm trying to export my products and I can see that categories in column categories are written as text. Is it possible to export that column with ID of categories?

Just purchased Export Pro and thought I had a problem with it because I was getting lots of messages, it turned out I had PHP debug on. I emailed Lee Wood with the output I got and did not expect to hear from him for a day or so but 10 minutes later he emailed me, told me about PHP debug, and sent me an updated version of Export Pro that stopped the messages and I now works perfectly.

Now that is what I call service, top marks and more to Lee and his Export Pro. A product that is a "must have" for development.

will this work on PS 1.4.x?

No, Sorry.

Just purchased Export Pro and thought I had a problem with it because I was getting lots of messages, it turned out I had PHP debug on. I emailed Lee Wood with the output I got and did not expect to hear from him for a day or so but 10 minutes later he emailed me, told me about PHP debug, and sent me an updated version of Export Pro that stopped the messages and I now works perfectly.

Now that is what I call service, top marks and more to Lee and his Export Pro. A product that is a "must have" for development.

Thanks for the praise. I do try and answer all support emails quickly and efficiently as possible. 

Hey I've got quick question, I bought PRO version. I'm trying to export my products and I can see that categories in column categories are written as text. Is it possible to export that column with ID of categories?

You can only do this if you edit the code in the module to give you IDs 

Open AdminExportPro.php in the controllers directory of the module folder. 

Find the following around line number 425.

$cat_array[] = $cat['name'];

Change it to: 

$cat_array[] = $cat['id_category'];

That should work but I have not tested it.

How to import after, to another prestashop?

Hi, I purchased your module but it exports with some major issues. It is unable to export accents (Spanish language) and instead replaces them with characters such as "ó". Is there a way to adjust this? Thanks.

Hello,

First of all thanks for your module I am using the free version since few days and it works like a charm. I am about to buy the pro version to be able to modify quantites/references ... for each combination.

Just one question: 

Can you also select the carriers for each product with the pro version ?

I have added recently few carriers and I am trying to avoid to have to do it product by product in the BO. Would be great to be able to do it via your module and CSV Import

Thanks in advance

The pro module seems to work very well. I am stuck at exporting my orders as well. Thanks for a wonderful module.

Hello I paid for this module on your website.

I just login to look for updates today.

I have been removed as paying customer?

I cannot download the fixes.

Whats the resolution to my issue?  

Edited by Billy (see edit history)

Hi, I purchased your module but it exports with some major issues. It is unable to export accents (Spanish language) and instead replaces them with characters such as "ó". Is there a way to adjust this? Thanks.

Are you using Excel to edit the files?

Hello,

First of all thanks for your module I am using the free version since few days and it works like a charm. I am about to buy the pro version to be able to modify quantites/references ... for each combination.

Just one question: 

Can you also select the carriers for each product with the pro version ?

I have added recently few carriers and I am trying to avoid to have to do it product by product in the BO. Would be great to be able to do it via your module and CSV Import

Thanks in advance

Take a look at the import functionality for PrestaShop, if you can import it then export pro will export it.

Hello I paid for this module on your website.

I just login to look for updates today.

I have been removed as paying customer?

I cannot download the fixes.

Whats the resolution to my issue?  

Message me your order id & email address or just email me directly lee@oavea.com

I found it Lee! It was under another email I registered with your website. Sorry for bugging you as i am good now...

Thank you

Can I use this to export products from PS 1.6.1.0 to say 1.6.1.4 and if I copy the img folder, would that be a complete process?

Thanks!

CHANGE LOG

v2.1.2

- Fix bug in order export for Prestashop 1.6.1.4.

v2.1.0 Available

- Fix product price (now always the base product price, no longer includes reductions)

- Fix features (add comma to separate them and add default value for customized)

- Fix for prestashop 1.6.1.4 to include only one price and give the option to select which in the options.

v2.0.1 Available

- UTF-8 support bug fix. UTF-8 BOM added to start of CSV's to ensure correct encoding in most editors.

- Bug fix for order export page. Correct options should now be showing.

StrikeHawk eCommerce purchased this. You changed your site and we cannot login. David Graham sent you a PM in this forum. We have V2.0 and need an updated version.

StrikeHawk eCommerce purchased this. You changed your site and we cannot login. David Graham sent you a PM in this forum. We have V2.0 and need an updated version.

This request has been dealt with via email and I believe everything is fine now.