[SOLVED] Internet Explorer Bug - Out of stock combinations break page

I sell clothing and have different sizes (e.g. Size 8, 10, 12, etc...)

When I sell a product in a certain size and the item is sold out in that particular size, then the option is still in the front end of the website but you cannot add it to the cart. This is no problem in all browsers except Internet Explorer where the out of stock attribute causes the page to break.

See screenshot...

Is there a way to remove the product attribute (combination) in the back office when the item is sold so the page doesn't look broken in Internet Explorer?

I found a solution here: http://www.prestashop.com/forums/viewthread/22926/help_installation___upgrade/hiding_out_of_stock_please_help

But this solution does not work properly, it worked on one item, but on another it made the stock go back to 1 even though it was sold out.

PLEASE HELP! I am ready to give up on Prestashop, I have come close to finishing my site, but now all these bugs are appearing, this is not the only one...

18141_p6LSwtdhtpsdyCVHOYaH_t

18142_mg0D7TciJhIi9pPSZPkn_t

wow, i couldn't find the problem all day and then remembered something in the back office that fixed this issue.

I just had to set the option "Display unavailable product attributes on product page:" to NO and it only displays available product attributes and effectively eliminates the Internet explorer bug.

OK, this is definitely NOT FIXED.

Getting rid of the attributes a mentioned above only works until all the attributes are sold out. Once the stock level reaches a total of ZERO the page is broken in Internet Explorer.

How do I remove the stock automatically once the item is sold out (e.g. set the status of the product to be unavailable)?

I can't be the only one that has this bug, it's a major issue!

Nope, on the Gold Coast, where it is summer all year round.

If you're into surfing, the Gold Coast is home to world famous surfing spots and the most known suburb is called Surfer's Paradise, which it truly is...!

SPOILER: Roger Federer will win the next Australian Open again anyways ;-)