disabling US sales taxes for LOF featured module when customer is signed in

I am using Lof Featured Products Module v1.1 with prestashop 1.4.8

Product prices displayed in lof featured module change whether a customer is logged in or not.

When a customer is logged in, US sales taxes are shown.

When a customer is not logged in, US sales taxes are not shown.

How would I go about completely disabling the sales tax being included in the prices for users that are signed into their accounts?

Most of the time, US sales taxes (VAT) for online stores are not included in baseline prices because taxing depends on the State where the product is ultimately delivered. Sales taxes (VAT) are not added based on the physical street address of the customer but are based on the delivery address. Furthermore sales taxes vary from State to State.

Any US customer knows that the sales taxes are not shown in baseline prices but are calculated during check out.

Showing sales taxes included in baseline prices will tend to drive away customers because they will think that this is a baseline price.

Basically to avoid customer confusion about sales taxes, I want to completely disable the sales taxes being shown in lof featured module.

thank you.