My home texts appearing at the bottom of the site

Hello,Am a new user and i have this problem,First i was updating my homepage text by removing french texts(teur sint prestashop cupidatat non proident
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident)
After updating with the English texts,on my front page only homepage's logo could appear with homepage texts still displaying french texts.
I decided to uninstall the homepage text editor module and reinstall it again,And now the texts appear on the bottom of my homepage,only with my own homepage's logo and french text again.
Any help please?

Hi! there

Modules - positions.....then move it up where you like up in the bo

Thanks a lot KGal,
i have succeeded to change the position,
The problem still is how to remove these default french home page texts,
i have placed my own English texts in the Main title,Subheading,Introductory text,homepage logo link and Homepage logo subheading in the modules>home text editor but still in my homepage displays these french text,

any help please?

Hi!

Ah! good, glad you got it ,sorry ...

to change the text, go to your modules , Home text editor and then configure your text and titles in there.....that is not french ;) that is lipsum (dummy text)

Thanks a lot!
I have done just that,i have gone to my modules,Home text editor and configured all these parts to my own text ,Main title,Subheading,Introductory text,homepage logo link and Homepage logo subheading but when i open my page it still displays that dummy language text,but for example when i go to other pages on my site and from there i click home then homepage displays my english home texts,but the problem is like i said when i type the url of my own page directly in the browser the homepaged displays those dummy texts.May be it's got something to do with right permission let me check...

Check to make sure that modules/editorial/editorial.xml has write permissions.

Thanks Rocky,
I Have gave right permissions CHMOD 777 to modules with it's folders but nothing has changed,
Still displaying that (Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet )thing..Or does it have something to do with homepage's logo link?
because before there was http://www.prestashop.com/ as homepage logo link but i changed it to http://www.mydomain.com,because the pictures on my homepage logo i uploaded from the files of my pc,
i don't know if it has something to do with this or if else could somebody give me any idea how to solve this?