Giving Discount when customer reaches a certain order amount...module?

Hello,

I;ve been looking for a long time on this forum and on google but could not find it. Maybe you guys can give me a hand.

I'm looking for wa way in Prestashop to give my customers a discount when their order reaches a certain amount.

So for example :

if you order for more then 350 euro >> I would like to give a discount of 5% on the total sum.

Is this possible within prestashop?

Thanks in advance for your help!

No, it is not possible to do in the Back Office. The best you can do is to go to Payment > Vouchers and create a new voucher of type "Discount on order (%)" with a value of "5" and a "Minimum amount" of "350". The customer will have to manually add this voucher to their cart when their order goes over 350 euro though. It might be possible to write code to automatically add the voucher when the cart total reaches 350 euros.

Thanks Rocky ! I will give this a try

It is better then nothing .

But if someone wants to write an automatic module for this for this! I would be very glad >> I'm willing to pay for that!

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to use vouchers - but when I in BO set minimum amount 2, in FO customer can use voucher only for one product!!!

Please, can you tell where is the problem?

(I´m using presta 1.2.4.)

• 1 month later...