Change "users email" at checkout while logged in

Shurek

Hello All,

I am a little bit stuck, maybe of lack of experience, but the following is what i try to achieve:

Ppl login with a username on the prestashop, and they are registrered with a phony email, now everything works fine, but the final step i can't get to work:

I want the users to input there email address so that the usersaccount email will be updated with their input.

What i have tried is to include in order-opc.tpl:

{include file="$tpl_dir./my-confirm-email.tpl"}

[CONTENT]

<form action="{$link->getPageLink('identity', true,"back=order-opc")|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}" method="post" class="std">
    <input type="hidden" name="old_passwd" value="old_passwd" />
            <fieldset>
<div class="required form-group">

<label for="email" class="required">
                        Email:
                    </label>

<input class="is_required validate form-control twin-float-left" data-validate="isEmail" type="email" name="email" id="email" value="{$cookie->email|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}" required />
                    <button type="submit" name="submitIdentity" class="own-button-class">
                        <span>confirm</span>
                    </button>
                </div>

</fieldset>
</form>

But when entered checkoutpages leaves to identity page saves the email and then i can return to the quick-order page

This works but i have some date fields that are blank then and they have fill them again.

Is there a way to load a email-save module in a iframe so you won't have to leave the page?

If you have an answer i'll buy you a coffee ;)

Best regards,

Sjoerd