Custom module wont use css file.

Right now I'm following a tutorial (http://doc.prestashop.com/display/PS15/Creating+a+PrestaShop+module) to create a custom module for a site, and everything goes fine but when I added the css file it won't change anything. The module is not in the theme folder, not sure if that changes anything, but I think I tried putting it there and it didn't work. Also I tried adding a link to another tpl file and it didn't work either.

How can I make my module read the other files?

UPDATE:

Changed something in the main tpl of the module and nothing happened, even uninstalled and reinstalled the module and it keeps doing the same thing as before, as if it was loading it from some kind of cache or something.

Edited by DidierF (see edit history)

Can you tell us how you are adding the css? Is it just not reading it in terms of styling, or is the file not added at all to the front office resources?

Also, are you running APC on the server? Try clearing presta's cache as well from the performance tab

Can you tell us how you are adding the css? Is it just not reading it in terms of styling, or is the file not added at all to the front office resources?

Also, are you running APC on the server? Try clearing presta's cache as well from the performance tab

As I stated in the update, I'm not sure what it is doing but it looks like it's not using any of the files but loading from somewhere else.

Already tried deleting the cache from prestashop's folder and disabling it from the performance preferences.. Still doing the same thing.

Not sure what APC is so can't tell if I'm running it.

Edited by DidierF (see edit history)