Questions about invoice

Good morning at all.

My name is Spiros and i use prestashop 1.6.0.9 about 4 month and my questions is:

-Why the platform dont have the invoice option ? with VAT number, VAT office and all the legal stuff ? 

- why at the back office when you go to add new customer the system not have the ''space'' to put ''addressee'' , ''occupation'' ''vat number, and ''vat office''

Only my customers want invoice not only a simply receipt

It is my fault and i dont see that option? please help

Invoice is available and built in 

When your customer orders a full VAT invoice will be emailed to them.Also you can get it from the backoffice

post-246958-0-58766500-1425636422_thumb.jpg

OF course you have set up your VAT rates?

thank you for the fast answer. I know this, but at my theme (http://themeforest.net/item/megashop-prestashop-theme/4331276) the customers doesn't have the option to decide if they want receipt or invoice. And for that reason i go back to the back office and i try to add the information of my customer manually  put as i say previously the platform doesnt the field of ''addressee'' , ''occupation'' ''vat number, and ''vat office''

At your back office can you put manually this informations?

Yes the VAT rates it is ok.

Sorry, not really sure what you are asking in terms of the invoice 

But in the back office yes you can create an order. Create the customer with their email address, you then need to switch to the address tab to add a new address (use the same email address) it is not in the same place. 

@spirosst

You haven't probably set your shop properly. Enable B2B mode, enable taxes, install the European VAT number module, set tax rules, check if all your EU countries contain the vat_number field in Address format. Then your customers can fill in their VAT numbers and everything will work as you want.