Prestashop customer relations is terrible

KKCA

Question

my experience

i purchased theme here on prestashop. Paid immediately. Guess what... i dont have theme and dont have money. I opened support ticket - no response.

They asked me for proof ... my ID!!

I even send business proof of my company and business visa card. With sensitive information on it!! Why do you need information that may leak throught internet and do a harm to my business?

Today I am going to contact police for money theft.   Now I know I will not get any reaction to miserable prestshop behavior to its customers.

I dont need money you took from me. This is subject. Keep it. Use it. Learn from it this is no go way for the future. Keep your theme.

I even started thread here before, but my thread was deleted.

I will post updates, police report.  This is EU based company as well as mine company so this should go fast.

tell me why such a behavior towards customers 

Order #290493

edit,

now they called my order as "risky" . No apologize whatoever. post-952007-0-97453500-1425563614_thumb.jpg

I dont need refund. I need theme I purchased.

edit2

problem solved. thank you.

I really dont want to experience same process during my next orders. Please keep in mind we are real people, not anonymous people. Thank you for understandind. I was is stress. Not nice.

Edited by KKCA (see edit history)
  • Like 1

2 answers to this question

I know it's never a pleasure to be asked ID, information about you, proof that it is you, and you think you are considered as a cheater. These ecommerce anti fraud verifications are made to verify that this is you, behind your account, using your credit card. And not somebody using your personal codes, somebody that stole your card numbers.

Unfortunately, it happens, nobody is 100% safe against it.

• Like 1