General Feedback Regarding Forum

durangodave

here is what i was trying to post but it would not let me.. .

PS, great you have all these nice video features you have done, you have tons of tools to use and links you have established with the community link.  And yes PS is one of the best on the market today. That is all good and well.

But dont forget to answer questions on the forum. I see more and more and more where posts are going weeks with no answer at all.  I have not even recieved any replies whatsoever to many of my own posts.

Dont get so carried away with trying to be fancy PS that you forget about whats important, that is support.   People post here because they need help, and they come to the forum to get it.  Even if they are wrong in their suggestion or presentation or they misunderstand, answer it anyway.

Having all the fancy community and videos is just fine and i love that stuff, but it does no good for any of us if you dont answer our questions in the forum.  Focus on forum, you should get t-shirts that say that and coffee mugs "Focus on Forum"

All of the fancy stuff in the world is just a moot point if we cant get the support we need from the forum.  As time goes on people will learn to use the other tools you have provided but for now PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE answer forum questions.

Thanks..   I hope this helps to make PS better for everyone.

ps i tried three times to post this under configuring PS and it kept taking me to the PS home page and no post.  So i hope the post works here.   Focus on forum folks please.