[SOLVED] An error occurred while updating an object. product () | After v1.6.0.13 update

Hi,

I am getting the above error. I supose it's something missing in my DB. I have already searched a lot and I cannot find anywhere something that tells me if there were changes in DB structure.

Can anyone tell me if there was some changes from v.1.6.0.11 to v1.6.0.13?

If not, then what can this error be?

Thanks.

Best regards,

Pedro Lima

Edited by Pedro Lima (see edit history)

Can you provide more specific details on the error?  When do you get the error, and is there any more information provided with the error?

First, let me thank you for taking your time to help (which seems to be rare around here).

The error it's only that line in subject, nothing more. It happens whenever I save a product in BO.

well, Prestashop developers sure don't give you alot of information in their messages.  So unfortunately I cannot be of much help there.

As for what database changes have occurred, you can find this information in the following folder

install\upgrade\sql\

.13 did not introduce any new changes, however .12 did.  You can see those changes in the file named 1.6.0.12.sql

However if you performed the upgrade using the autoupgrade module, these changes should have been made already.

Lastly, have you disabled overrides and non-ps modules in the Performance page?  It could be something not compatible with .13 causing the problem.

• Like 1

Dude, thank you SOO much! I didn't knew where to look for changes in DB and with your help I found it.

Btw, for those that might wonder where that folder is, here's a little bit more help to solve future problems (yes, because I also like to help):

Folder install\upgrade\sql\ is inside download package from latest version.

In my case, I used autoupgrade but for some reason it didn't updated DB (which is weird actually...)

Anyway, after finding the file(s) from newer versions (in my case there was only one because previously I had v1.6.0.11) I extracted file 1.6.0.12.sql and oppened with notepad. Then I changed all PREFIX words to my DB prefix. Prefix is what is behind the _TABLENAME and it's the same for ALL your tables. So if my prefix is abc, my products table will have this name: abc_products

Then I accessed my phpmyadmin panel and uploaded that .sql file, that's it! it now works like a charm! :D

Thank you so much once again.

• Like 1