Integrating MLM module

anand9

hi , i wanted to integrate an mlm module (multi level marketing) in prestashop.
can any1 tell me if such modules is already available?
i tried a googling... but coudnt end up in anything,,, :red:
can some1 plz help me... :) :-)

Sarahd ,

thank you, i tried searching in prestatools.com, but couldnt find anything :(
what a multi level marketing does is..
if customer A refer another customer B, and if B joins the site, then A gets some points, and if B refer C, and C joins, then both B and A get points.... like that
plz chk this link
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multi-level_marketing

there is already a referral module for prestashop, so i think editing can help me...
but does any 1 else have any other better suggestions?

Well, this kind of module could be usefull even for me, I want to recompensate a client that brings in another client with an amount of the sum paid by the refferal client, but I want to extend this feature to recompensate the second refferer.

Something like this:
The client receives 5% of orders the first level refferal and 2% of the orders of the second level refferal (which was bringed into the system by the firs level reff of the client).

Anyone could do this? Please send me a message or post here.

• 4 months later...

I agree, it would be very useful.

I use the affiliate option in prestashop, and this is ok, but offers no information about customer data, which customers registered and other features which MLM (Multi-Level-Marketing) systems can offer.

If you find a good piece of MLM software to use, I can help integrate it into the store with tracking code etc.
I am also going off to look for MLM applications.

• 1 month later...

Have any of you found a solution? I want an MLM as well but instead of money, if lets say Client A referred Client B and Client B purchases something.. Client A will receive 10% of the order as points(not actual currency amount) so a $100 dollar order would be 10 points and not $10. This should be happen during every purchase for as long as Client A and Client B are active clients in good standing.

• 9 months later...

Hi everyone,

i found 2 modules....

Affiliates for All, free but the developer doesn´t support it anymore...

JAM from jam.jrox.com for me it´s very nice and free for the 1st 50 affiliates. You will find many more, but you have to pay monthly fee or if you want to buy it, it's very much...

I will try JAM in the next days, so if you have any question......

pedro

• 3 years later...

Hi everyone,

i found 2 modules....

Affiliates for All, free but the developer doesn´t support it anymore...

JAM from jam.jrox.com for me it´s very nice and free for the 1st 50 affiliates. You will find many more, but you have to pay monthly fee or if you want to buy it, it's very much...

I will try JAM in the next days, so if you have any question......

pedro

affiliates for all and JAM are affilites programs no MLM

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

i also looking MLM program for vendor.

such as

vendor A recommend vendor B  & C

whever vendor B or C sold item, vendor A can over riding their transactions whicch can be set how many %.

Vendor B recommend vendor D & vendor E. vendor B can also over riding.

i found affiliate for client, can over riding multi level commission. can appy into vendor as well

• 1 month later...