Remove my email address from "Contact Us/store info" section bottom of store pages.

It is EXTREMELY rare for me to post a question in a forum. I've worked with computers for years, but this has me stumped.

I have Prestashop version 1.5.6.2.

I have changed a lot of things, edited others, everything makes sense, is logical and works.

HOWEVER, I am simply unable to find out how to remove my email address from the "Contact Us" section on the bottom of the page. Personally, I don't want 10 million emails from random bots, so I prefer to not have it listed here (who the heck would?!!)

I believe the solution should be in the following module:

public_html/modules/blockcontactinfos/blockcontactinfos.tpl

But any changes I've made are not working. (Keep in mind, I have changed several other tpl files on here to modify things, so I don't claim to be an expert, but I am truely lost here.) I imagine it will be a "duh" solution, but I'm prepared for that. haha.

By the way, of course I have googled this question in about 20 different ways, searched this forum and a couple others and haven't found a solution...that fits 1.5 anyway. After a couple hours of trying things and searching, I gave up and posted here.

Thank you in advance for attempting to help me.