How do remove top menu that I need or change label

trxdave

Hey Guys

How can I change label or remove on top menu? cannot find in backend or in index.php.

Please see on www.energytherm.co.uk - blue top menu.

Another question I has version is 1.4.11 and will I update to 1.6.13? will that be risky to update? Didnt want everything change.

Please help :)

What label you mean?, I can't see it.

The update could be a hard process, here some important tips:
> if you have important custom modules, my recommendation is contact with developer and confirm if it work in PS 1.6
> Is very possible you will need a new theme or use the default theme
> Use the module 1-Click Upgrade
> Finally, update first to early versions of PS 1.5, then upgrade to the latest version of PS 1.5, and same way for change to PS 1.6, first to early versions and then to the latest version.

PrestaShop 1.4 doesn't include a top menu and you are using one, I don't know the name of this module that you are using, but you need find this in "BO > Modules" and you could change the labels there and more configuration (I think).

First be sure you are using the latest version, this is very important, today the latest version is 1.4.8, if you have an older version get the latest here: http://addons.prestashop.com/es/administracion-prestashop-modulo/5496-1-click-upgrade-autoupgrade.html

To update to other versions...
> Download the version you want to upgrade and put the zip file in: \admin-folder\autoupgrade\download
> Click in the button "More options (Expert mode)"
> In "Channel:" select "Local archive"
> Select the file and press "Save"