Feedback needed for perfume shop.

mnmak

Hi there, please take a look at my shop www.sangado.com . Default boot-strap, nothing fancy. 

What do you think of the sections "why sangado" and "about us" being sliders with images as well as the use of other images with text here and there.

Any advise would be much appreciated. Thank you!

Hello Mnmak,

I spend some time on your website and indeed you build one hell of a shop in terms of simple but in the same time eye catching design.

The pages you have suggest are good indeed, however what happens if someone would like to copy/paste the information from these pages. The sliders are not a bad idea at all, however I would like to suggest all the text to be written on these pages so it can be indexed properly by the search engines. Additionally I see that the Testimonials page is using the same structure. It is not bad as it catches my eye, however you are suffering the unavailability of the Search Engine to index these texts. 

Please let me know if you need more feedback for any other pages of your Store. 

Best Regards,
FastComet Team 

Hello Mnmak,

I spend some time on your website and indeed you build one hell of a shop in terms of simple but in the same time eye catching design.

The pages you have suggest are good indeed, however what happens if someone would like to copy/paste the information from these pages. The sliders are not a bad idea at all, however I would like to suggest all the text to be written on these pages so it can be indexed properly by the search engines. Additionally I see that the Testimonials page is using the same structure. It is not bad as it catches my eye, however you are suffering the unavailability of the Search Engine to index these texts. 

Please let me know if you need more feedback for any other pages of your Store. 

Best Regards,

FastComet Team 

Sir, thank you very much for taking the time to check our shop. I am going to include the text for these pages as alt="" for them. Do you think this would do as far as google indexation is concerned? Perfumes are an image category so we aim to excell on looks rather then content.

Thanks again, 

mnmak

• Like 1

Hello,

Yes this will work too when it comes to the Google indexation, however it is not the natural way of how a website should be build. The transformation to texts will also allow you to insert links in the text to other pages on your website which will increase the google rank. Furthermore your users will be able to copy any chunk of text they need from your website. 

It is up to you to decide, these are my personal insights. 

Wish you good luck with your website and may it bring you great profit. 

Best Regards,
FastComet Team 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Yes this will work too when it comes to the Google indexation, however it is not the natural way of how a website should be build. The transformation to texts will also allow you to insert links in the text to other pages on your website which will increase the google rank. Furthermore your users will be able to copy any chunk of text they need from your website. 

It is up to you to decide, these are my personal insights. 

Wish you good luck with your website and may it bring you great profit. 

Best Regards,
FastComet Team 

Thanks FastComet for taking the time to help me out. Will consider your advise. Thanks again :) 

NIce site! Good products but I would try to reflect the class of the logo throughout the site.

I'd change the blue for sure. This is just a very quick example:

Good luck!!

Thanks CaptainBrillo, Im trying to figure it out, why the "ADD TO CART"button appears kinda purple in your print-screen, while it should be blue...(hence the blue color underneath)... 

I've got your point... you have changed the blue in order to make your point - gotcha. Thanks for the input. 

Edited by mnmak (see edit history)

• 2 months later...

I live in Austria, why did you prevent me to see your shop? Because you do not deliver in Austria? And if I live in your coutry but I want to buy during my Hollidays abroad? You can still write to the people during their command that they cannot receive a product in Austria.

I live in Austria, why did you prevent me to see your shop? Because you do not deliver in Austria? And if I live in your coutry but I want to buy during my Hollidays abroad? You can still write to the people during their command that they cannot receive a product in Austria.

Thanks for the suggestion sir, made it visible from everywhere.