Errors in Section Modules

Hi all, I noticed that in Prestashop, in the Modules section appear to me the following errors:

1. [bankwire] Errore trovato nel file config: CData section not finished Youstice è u
  2. [bankwire] Errore trovato nel file config: Premature end of data in tag additional_description line 2
  3. [bankwire] Errore trovato nel file config: Premature end of data in tag module line 2
  4. [bankwire] Errore trovato nel file config: Premature end of data in tag modules line 2
  5. [bankwire] Errore trovato nel file config: CData section not finished Our module fully complies with the European Cookie
  6. [blockadvertising] Errore trovato nel file config: CData section not finished Brink’s Checkout, a service provided by The
  7. [blockadvertising] Errore trovato nel file config: Premature end of data in tag description_full line 2
  8. [blockadvertising] Errore trovato nel file config: Premature end of data in tag module line 2
  9. [blockadvertising] Errore trovato nel file config: Premature end of data in tag modules line 2
  10. [blockadvertising] Errore trovato nel file config: CData section not finished Our module fully complies with the European Cookie
  11. [blockadvertising] Errore trovato nel file config: Premature end of data in tag additional_description line 2

To be noted that I have not changed anything, and yesterday everything worked well, at least they are also on the server altervista (just to test, then I'll move on something that has better service), you may have a problem altervista? How to solve?