looking for help to resolve Error 500

Running version 1.6

www.jamaicaskyblue.com

About 7 hrs I started to experience the problem. I cannot logon to the site or the admin. I've contacted my host and they have suggested a site restore, which I'm reluctant to do, as i do not have an up to date back up. the following is a copy of the error log.

[01-Mar-2015 14:16:43 UTC] PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/xiabaili/public_html/classes/shop/Shop.php on line 332
[01-Mar-2015 14:16:43 UTC] PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/xiabaili/public_html/classes/Language.php on line 713

Help would be highly appreciated at this moment.

I'm also locked out of the back office, the admin page does not load.... This is baffling, how easy is it to delete the ps_shop_url table, can this be done by uninstalling modules via ftp? Hacking activity? I'll be asking my hosting co to reinstall from the latest back up copy that they have, but I'm just wondering how often will I have to do this.

Will Prestashop kill my startup dreams before they're realised :-(

:-(

Yes it's pretty strange if you did nothing..
But if you want I can or somebody can help directly on your website with your access ? (E.g : Phpmyadmin, error_log...)

When you changed DEV_MODE to true, have you got additional error on your homepage ?

UPDATE : Ok Im seeing the error message, I got the same error this morning on customer's store.
I solved it after rename admin-directory (probably cache problem or something)

If you want contact me by MP then I can try to help you

Edited by Foovince (see edit history)