Assign one product to multiple categories without individually clicking on each checkbox

Hi,

I am trying to assign a product to over 1000 categories, basically i want to add a product to every category that i currently have on my site.

The problem is that i can't go the usual way of clicking on the product, then associations then to select all for categories as this crashes and runs out of available memory.  Is there another way that i can associate a few products to all the categories on my site?

The only other way i can think is by using some third party software that could do it, but im unsure of who to use or what to do.

If anybody could help with this that would be great.

Kind Regards

Ross Wilkes

Hi Paul,

i have downloaded store manager that you have mentioned already however it only lets me select one category at a time, is there a way i can select all?

Regards

Ross Wilkes

Hello! 
If you use "Assign categories" option in Store Manager for PrestaShop, you can see in the window two columns "Assign" and "Main". May be you select category in "Main" column and, respectively, you can select only one main category for your products. You should select categories to assign products to, checking boxes in "Assign" column, as it is shown in the screenshot and select as many categories as you need.

post-783503-0-99709100-1425289573_thumb.png
Edited by Iryna (see edit history)