Manage my store - Not found

sasa15

Question

14 answers to this question

Vincent, 

We have opened a ticket about this issue and Prestashop's answer was "Your shop has been deleted for at least ten days".

What is this?!?

You can't afford to say this to a client.

We need a different, better and quicker solution.

Social media comments are at stake once this isn't reasonable.

Waiting for your feedack,

Carlos

Hi Carlos,

I didn't know about this answer from support. And once again, yes, what happened is not reasonable. The process, the communication intra PrestaShop (cf the support answer) and to the community.

So, what we do is :

- we identify where we failed : the bug that made it unavailable, the maintenance mode that didn't work, the communication lack

- and we work on it so that it doesn't happen again.

We could hide behind excuses but no, we will improve our processes. That's all that matters.

Vincent,

I have no problem with a company/process that fails to some extent.

However, I need a solution.

Once the one that Prestashop provided is not reasonable at all, I need a better one.

I can't wait 10 days to have my store online again.

So please induce Prestashop to fix it earlier so that I can have my store online running before the 10 days.

Thanks,

Waiting for feedback,

Carlos

Exactly!

My shop was created on that day (16th of January) and the link was the one you've posted.

However, it doesn't lead me to my online store right now (as we know).

I'm glad we are now on the same page.

So, tell me about the next step! 

Thanks,

Carlos

So, around the 19th of january, you should have received an email from me saying that some of the shops created were corrupted. During the D-day (Cloud launch), some shops had problems and were deleted as they didn't work.

What I see is that your shop unfortunately belongs to them.

The solution is quite easy, you can create a new one with your account here : https://www.prestashop.com/pt/crie-sua-loja-on-line

After, you can add the previous domain name on this new shop in the "my domains" tab.

And then, you are sure to have a shop that works, without the problems that the first one had :)

Vicent,

Right after your e-mail on the 19th of January, our online store was deleted and a new one was created from scratch.

Now, this second online store disappeared in February due to this bug. 

I know incidents occur, but my question is if you have a backup. From the first or second online store we had.

Waiting for feedback,

Carlos

Hi

i have a problem and I think its serious regarding customer relations.

I purchased theme from this site. I paid for it with my VISA. Now someone from prestashop is asking for my personal ID ?

Is this normal to behave to customers this way? 

Hi,

I don't work for the Addons team, but I can say that fraud controls are very common in ecommerce. This is not against you. Some criteria are used to be sure it is not somebody else using your account or your credit card. It's not made to point you as a cheater, just to confirm it is you.

Once, my credit card was used on a website and it wasn't me, I would have prefered they asked the ID to the guy that used my card number :D