Translation module does not update expressions from language packs

Hello

I am working on Prestashop 1.5.6.1  on www.spellgifts.com

I got a problem with the cart which does not refresh after adding a product on the basked

I have made some research and the problem could be caused by some missing translations such "FREE SHIPPING" etc

I have checked on the back office   Localization -> Translations and after choosing my theme (customized default) and clicked on the UK flag, it says that for the front office (as example) 1140 expressions are missing

I was going to write down those one by one when I realized that it has to be a quicker way to do so I have discovered there are some libraries available at https://www.prestashop.com/en/translations  where you can  pick up your version related translation and update all the expressions straight away

as for mine version, the library is completed at 10% only,  I have chosen version 1.5.4.0 

but when I updated the language pack,  checking back on  front office expressions, it says that all 1343 of them are now missing (see picture)

Is there a bug somewhere or only the same version library would work ?  (In that case for my version it's only 10% completed)

post-794824-0-00124900-1424942232_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sklytter (see edit history)