Mega store - individual sellers setup?

Senua

I'm am new to PS, have been fiddling with it for a few days, but instead of asking one question at the time about some of the features, I thought it would be better to see if it is actually possible to use PS the way I would like to use it.

I've been using Zen for years, but I think it is time to move to something else.

I'm going to use one language, one currency and items can only be shipped national. Prices will include tax. (Nothing to do with my questions I assume)

I don't need exact explanation for every thing, just if it is possible with eg. modules

I'm going to make a mega store, I know a lot of creative people who is trying to sell their things online and that is why I want to set up a mega shop.

I don't really want the sellers to have to go back end, all they should have to do is:

upload x amount of pictures,

set a price for each product,

enter availability (amount), (choose if they need this or not, some things are digital and need no amount)

choose what delivery methods (of those I enter) they want to use for their products,

be able to use their own paypal account,

set a discount, make gift cards and promo codes,

choose if their customers can have the item(s) gift wrapped and set the price for that.

x% of their sale goes to me, so if that can be added to a sheet back end and I can send the sellers invoices.

Is this possible with PS?

Thank you.