Daresh

[Free module] EU Cookie consent message for PrestaShop

Hi!

This is a very simple module based on the jQuery CookieBar plugin.

The goal was to make it as simple and convenient as possible, so you can set up the message's position (top or bottom), whether to display link to privacy policy page and select the cms page with the policy rules.

post-653890-0-63065100-1424873677_thumb.png

The messages displayed are configured through the module's translation system (why reinvent the wheel?).

The message hooks to the <div id="page"> so it should be compatible with most of the templates.

If anyone would need some more options (with regard to the CookieBar plugin), let me know and I will consider extending.

gmcookie.zip

Hi, in my console i receive this error:

Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected identifier

This is the line of the error:

flexslide_object.setVars({'minItems':flexSliderSize,'maxItems':flexSliderSize});},rand_s);});});;jQuery(function($){$('#product_categories-itemslider_94 .sliderwrap').flexslider({easing:"swing",useCSS:false,slideshow:0,slideshowSpeed:7000,animationSpeed:400,pauseOnHover:1,direction:"horizontal",animation:"slide",animationLoop:0,controlNav:false,controlsContainer:"#product_categories-itemslider_94 .nav_top_right",itemWidth:280,minItems:getFlexSliderSize({'lg':5,'md':5,'sm':3,'xs':3,'xxs':2}),maxItems:getFlexSliderSize({'lg':4,'md':4,'sm':3,'xs':2,'xxs':1}),move:0,prevText:'<i class="icon-left-open-3"></i>',nextText:'<i class="icon-right-open-3"></i>',productSlider:true,allowOneSlide:false});var product_categories_94_flexslider_rs;$(window).resize(function(){clearTimeout(product_categories_94_flexslider_rs);var rand_s=parseInt(Math.random()*200+300);product_categories_94_flexslider_rs=setTimeout(function(){var flexSliderSize=getFlexSliderSize({'lg':5,'md':5,'sm':3,'xs':3,'xxs':2});var flexslide_object=$('#product_categories-itemslider_94 .sliderwrap').data('flexslider');if(flexSliderSize&&flexslide_object!=null)

This looks like some error in the slider, maybe you have some slider installed that messes up the js?

Hard to tell, maybe the slider includes some js scripts that are in conflict with some other js scripts.

Where do I find the translations? I have to make translations manually and I can't find a translation file in the module folder.

Generally you translate the modules via Prestashop translation menu, not the files.