Stock movement Using packagefeature

rfourt

Hi there.

For the first time im going to start usig the package feature and im little confused.

I have a product lets call "Green apple"

I then want to make a package of this product.  (i know package feature is for more then one product) but reason i want to make a package of this is becouse i want to have a different Description for this package, even though its the same product but i want a different description becouse this package will only be visable to a certain customer group.

So im using "advanced stock" and i want this package that contains this "Green Apple" product to be connected to the same stock that the single product "Green apple" have.

Although when creating this package the stock dosnt seem to be the same. The package seems to have its own stock. even though i have clicked the Advanced stock.

Am  I missing something?

THanks for any reply.

What??

In 1.6 This is what it says under the Product Quantaty tab

For packs: If it has products that use advanced stock management, you have to specify a common warehouse for these products in the pack.

Now i have tried to not set the Apple to use advanced stock but instead "I want to specify available quantaties manually"

And when doing so and then go to create a pack of this product it complains i have to select warehouse anyway.

Can some one point me to a tuturial or anything that shows how to create a Package of product becouse this is confusing as h"#¤%"#