1.6.0.12 released on Feb 23rd and replaced by 1.6.0.13 on Feb 24th

Hi everyone,

On Monday, we released version 1.6.0.12. Although it was tested back and forth for more than 3 weeks with the Community, it was released with an unfortunate bug causing issues on product editing for multistores on every browser except Chrome.

On Tuesday, we replaced version 1.6.0.12 with an updated, corrected version of PrestaShop, which we had to name 1.6.0.13. Hence the confusion for those who have been looking for 1.6.0.12 for the past two days.

The release topic for the latest version of PrestaShop was edited too and is now up to date, please read it: here: https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/418728-prestashop-16013-is-available-for-download/

Our development team, along with QA, apologizes for the inconvenience this urgent release process may have caused.

Thank you for your understanding, have a safe update!

• Like 1

I have a good question about the upgrade, I have been trying to use the 1-click upgrade option, but it keeps timing out after it does the download and says it's extracting, then out of no where, it just times out and then that's it. The only thing I can really do at this point is to reload the same page and try it again, but i get the same result over and over again.

What other option do i have when it comes to upgrading the software at this point then?

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I was a "victim" of 0.12... I just updated with the 1-click update module and after completed update the Front Office works fine but the BackOffice is completely gone! when I try to enter BO after logging in just appears a blank page with only 1 line:

With debug mode on, when I check the source code on the browser, it shows 

<a href="http://www.prestashop.com/en/contact_us?utm_source=back-office&utm_medium=footer&utm_campaign=back-office-<br />
<b>Fatal error</b>:  Call to undefined function mb_strtoupper() in <b>/home/tomatico/public_html/cache/smarty/compile/71/93/94/7193946579aa01860cf892eea7fc366c6786d0d0.file.footer.tpl.php</b> on line <b>67</b><br />

What can I do now to rollover to 1.6.0.11 or update to 1.6.0.13 ??? Unfortunately I only have the backup of the 1-click upgrade module  :( ... Please help!!!