Update multishop product tables

shri

Hi, I have two shops in my multistore

I needed to update the products from an sqldump file from another structurally identitical database 

I managed to update the ps_product table succesfully but it did not make any changes in the two shops that i have.

Does anyone know how to reflect the changes in ps_product_shop.

My ps_product_shop has 2 shops with id 1 and 6.

They both have old values of prices which are updated in ps_product 

• 2 weeks later...

The ps_product_shop table is what counts in pricing. The price field in ps_product seems to be just maintained for compatibility but has no function.

You seem smart enough to handle a sqldump. So I am puzzled what obstacles you face copying the price changes to the ps_product_shop table.

• Like 1

The ps_product_shop table is what counts in pricing. The price field in ps_product seems to be just maintained for compatibility but has no function.

You seem smart enough to handle a sqldump. So I am puzzled what obstacles you face copying the price changes to the ps_product_shop table.

Thank you for your reply. You made things much clear now.  My ps_product_shop(and all other tables) in the sqldump file had all the information of id_shop 1 only. And i wanted to duplicate all of that in shop 6 too.

But than i figured that i can just change the id_shop to 6 in the dump file and run the same query again to change the prices for that shop.

My job may require me to create 4 shops with exactly the same data and share the product quantities. I thought if the product quantity is shared than if i update one table it may affect all shops at once but that does not happen. I need to manually update tables for each shop

I am not sure if what i explained here is clear. In my mind it makes sense but when i read it, it seems confusing. Sorry for that.

Edited by shri (see edit history)