Edit HTML Template...

n_s_simpson

Hi

I've just installed eBay module version 1.9.2 and a product has now been successfully uploaded to eBay. Unfortunately the default template is terrible - no real formatting and and some of the links don't even work (links set to ebay.fr).

Anyway, I'd like to completely customise the eBay page but can't work out how to edit the HTML seeing as you can't get to it from within the module's Template manager editor.

I can see what looks like the original HTML template (ebay.tpl), which I assume is used when you press the "Reset template" button. Should I just edit that and press the reset template button or is there a better way? (I can't find the edited HTML code anywhere).

Cheers

Nick

Is this the best eBay module available or should I be using something else instead?

Features that seem to be missing, which I require:

Enter MPN using PS reference field

Enter EAN using PS EAN-13 field

Enter Brand using PS manufacturer field

Enter Applicable VAT rate for each product - I need every product set to 20%

Set Type as Genuine / Original

Set delivery to free for items over £120 (this rule is set within PS but the eBay module doesn't seem to pick up on it)

Within the "Categories and pricing" tab I need to see the PS reference number so I can enable/disable specific products.

Within the "Categories and pricing" tab I need a button to Select and Deselect all products to be listed on eBay within a category.

I'm sure there are other things I need the module to do but these seem quite fundamental to me.

Edited by n_s_simpson (see edit history)

We've just added 100 new products to the site and without warning the eBay module decided to upload everyone to eBay even though I tried to make sure that didn't happen by setting the sync option to CRON, which I haven't configured. Can someone explain why this happened because that's a HUGE issue?!

This module needs some serious attention or I need to find an alternative. Can someone please advise?

Cheers

Nick

• 2 weeks later...