Translation issue multisafepay module

Hi everybody,

I have a strange issue with the translation of the official multisafepay module.

Our site is in both spanish and english.

When I first installed the module I translated it without any problem by using backoffice --> location --> translation --> installed modules.

However some time later I realize that the english translations were showing the Spanish translations...¿? I though that maybe I forgot to translate them. So I went back to the backoffice translations to change them, but I realized that actully the english translations were correct.

So no matter what changes I do at backoffice --> location --> translations... because the site is always showing the spanish translations.

So as a temporaly fix I tried to change the spanish translations too... and what a surprise... no change was reflected on the front end.

So in summary, I changed all translations from al the possible fields and themes from backoffice but the site is always showing the same. No matter if I manualy change the en.php or the es.php languange files from the modules. The site is always showing the same translation text.

It is like if the file was "hardcode" with the translation text but it doesn't... So what could it be?

...any idea?

Thanks!

PS. As you can see at the screen capture, this is sthe 5th step of the checkout process and you see the text in spanish even if I have changed it at php files and also at backoffice.

thump_9293869captura.png

Edited by Antakarana (see edit history)