Hi:

I have a problem to create a new customer account from computer browser. Clicking button CREATE AN ACCOUNT page with registration form is not showing up - remains blank and browser attempts to load the page.

Here is the Authentication Link: index.php?controller=authentication&back=my-account

I can do it (create new account) from my mobile browser.

My PS Theme is 1.5.6.1 version.

Any suggestion?

Thank you.

• 1 year later...

Hi i have the exact same problem as above. 

www.creative-art-supplies.co.uk

When you attempt to register, and you fill your email in the text box, you are then presented with a blank page. I have ran the page in debug mode cant seem to find what is causing the error. There are no logs on server connected to this fault. Can anyone have a look for me to see what it is?

Thanks

Prestashop version 1.6.1.4

Edited by Creativeartsupplies (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

I have this same issue on Prestashop 1.5.6.2. It only happens if you are not already signed in. If you sign in through the actual cart, then you are able to visit the page. But if you are not logged in, and go to login (by clicking "login" or "my account") then it goes to a blank page.

Im sorry, im really not that knowledgable on code. I tried everthing, using the console to track the error, was hard to spot. You need to bring the page up in your browser, F12, then check the code for the page for errors. Also i would recommend updating your software to 1.6.2. I know its a pain in the arse but its a serious problem you have at least it might work

Regards