[Solved] Greek community

ellas

Question

hello developers
thank you for your software

is there any option to have a greek language topic? as you may read, there are a lot of issues with greek banks and localization, I think it will helps

i want yo mention also that there are a lot of translation errors for the greek language, so i manual translate from module blocks or code

thank you
nikos ioan

10 answers to this question

is there any option to have a greek language topic? as you may read, there are a lot of issues with greek banks and localization, I think it will helps

Want do you want exacly ? A dedicated forum for the Greek community in the "PrestaShop Communities" section ?

i want yo mention also that there are a lot of translation errors for the greek language, so i manual translate from module blocks or code

Sad to learn it. Our online translation tool will allow every forum member to contribute by completing or correcting the translations. I hope it will be available soon.

I would like to have more demands before creating a new forum.
I already created the Japanese forum after 2 persons asked for it and it still have only 2 posts.

For example, the person who created this topic didn't even answer my question...

Hello

sorry Patric, i was out for businnes so i did'n reply, i think is good for Greeks to have a greek language community section, this will help us to speak our native language and also will give interest to Greek developers to work with your great software, but you decide, if you think that there are not enough Greeks that will find it useful lets forget localization.

thank you