[SOLVED] Question about recipe module

Thank you, but what i need is, i think, much simpler. I need to store some recipes, don't really care how (in a file?), and call them from a freaking right block with a picture on it to appear in the center of the page between left and right collumn. I could style the recipies in a html file or something, but how to integrate them into Front Office?
I only have experience with snews, but that's a very simple CMS so i have no idea what i have to do with this.

sil0o, you actually helped me solve the problem 80%, i installed a Mini Cms block that shows content of a CMS, now all i have to do is link from it to another CMS.
Mainly, make a CMS (id=1, for example) with link in it to be displayed in block, then click link and show content from CMS id=2. The content from id=2 will have my cookbook. Any idea how to do this?

i actually created CMS id=2, opened the page and copied the URL :), then made it into a link in CMS id=1. Not perfect, but beggars can't be choosers.
ty sil0o, coudn't have done it without you.

• 4 years later...