alastairbrian

[Module] PrestaShop Mass & Bulk Price Update

This FMM's PrestaShop mass price update module helps you to change the prices of different products in bulk. The Prices can be updated by choosing the whole category and by selecting type of update which can be flat or percentage.

By using FME's mass price update PrestaShop module it will make your life easier because you can update whole prices of the set of products with just one click. The prices can be updated by selecting the entire category and by selecting type of update which will flat and in percentage. This PrestaShop bulk price module can select type of subtraction, addition and subtraction.

Key Features of this PrestaShop Bulk Product Price Update Extension

• In the configuration option at the back-end of this module you can find the setting bulk price update
  • The grid view will show the entire entry category tree and selecting categories shows the entire category tree, selecting categories for which you want to change prices of products part of that category.   
  • The price updating method will be flat or percentage
  • The other options are accessible such as wholesale price, retail price or unit price etc
  • The price can easily be increased or decreased by using options at back office of the module
  • The products with the price of zero will not get affected
  • At the back-office if the discounted value is greater that product price then will be be ignored to avoid negative values

View Front-end demo here:

View back-end demo here:

ScreenShots:

8a5a3e23838213.56329a423bcbd.jpg

95118423838213.56329a42408c9.jpg

6f73fd23838213.56329a4245366.jpg

Edited by alastairbrian (see edit history)

Bulk Price Update 1.3.0 released in which compatibility for PS-1.7 added

Compatibility:1.5, 1.6, 1.7.x

Version:1.3.0 (04/18/17)

Pre-Translated Into:en.png es.png it.png fr.png de.png nl.png

I bought the module and tried to use it, but discovered it would not work with combinations - which I need. The module is advertised with a money back guarantee. I asked for this, and had a reply that yes, this would be done asap. But, no refund, no other contact. No reply to my emails, no response to messages left on the owner's website.

This module would not work for me, and was never used; it is not installed. The money back guarantee should be something honoured but the weeks go by. Please refund my money.

Posted (edited)

Hi,

Apologies for inconvenience.

Can you please let me know from where did you purchase? Website or Prestashop Addons?

Send me order details so i can push it from here.

Regards

Edited by fmemodules (see edit history)

Thank you so much for your reply. The purchase was direct from the website on 11 March, order KQJAAJDMK.

I tried to use it for combinations - in retrospect, it doesn't say that it will work with combinations ... but the module description doesn't say that it will not, and it does state that it works with all products (which to me means all the different products in a combination).

In any case, I enquired about the Prestashop version it worked with (because the website listed an older one than elsewhere) and had an email exchange, after which I made the purchase. I noted the money back guarantee before ordering. It didn't work, so I made contact through my account, we discussed the position over some time and I asked for my money back. I had this reply on 5 April

A customer support staff member has replied to your support request, #422382 with the following response: OK we will forward your request to our financial department and he will rel ease refund as you soon as possible.

I heard nothing. I sent a reminder that this was not done on 15 April. I emailed direct and used my account. Another reminder was sent on 6 June; no response to any of these. I asked Prestashop to forward a message, just to try another route (I was extremely disappointed when Prestashop.com refused to even forward a message - that is poor customer support, given I am a customer for other modules and FME is a partner), so I posted publicly here.

In the end, all I wish is for the published guarantee of a full refund to be made. The module did not work for me because it does not work with combinations. It has never been used and is not installed.

Hi CJH,

I understand your concerns. I am now looking into this personally. Please allow me sometime so i can find what is the delay on this and streamline the refund process.

I really appreciate your patience here.

Well. it's been a week since any communication. It should not take that long for a refund to be made, let alone the many weeks since the promise was made to do so.

Must I (and everyone else reading this about the company's modules) consider that the money back guarantee is worthless? Or will it be honoured?

This is not difficult to understand, or to fulfil. I've purchased from FME in the past, did so again, but now it seems I am being utterly badly let down. This needs a quick resolution now ... or all prospective buyers beware.

It seems I have little choice but to post again and let everyone know the worth of the FME guarantee. No contact still, no attempt to repay or send any form of resply.

This is the message received on 5.4.19:

'OK we will forward your request to our financial department and he will rel ease refund as you soon as possible.

' written by the 'FMM Team' - name zeeshan.

Nobody at FME seems to care at all about customers, or that this is a public indication of results

Posted (edited)

Hi CJH,

Apologies that you are facing issues. I just pushed the concerned department again to make this fast.

Regards,

Edited by fmemodules (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Please check back to my posting on 13 June, when I supplied this information specifically because I was asked to back then. All the data - order number, date, everything is within my posting, is in my account, has been sent by email ...

Edited by CJH
Not intended to post this again (see edit history)

Regrettably, the FME Modules department doesn't understand 'fast'. That's another couple of weeks gone with no contact. I truly hope that others are reading these posts and will consider the worth of an FME 'guarantee' for money back when things do not work out.

Given the lack of action, I have expanded my complaint to the company taking payment on behalf of FME, Paypal.

Hi,

I have just received the exact information about your case. Your refund request has been declined as it does not falls in refund policy.

You were looking for a feature that is not a part of the module. Our terms and conditions clearly states that you cannot get refund for not having any additional feature that you might be looking for. The refund can only be given if the described feature is not available in the module or somehow it seems to be impossible to make your our module work in your current website structure.

Our support team provided you with the estimated cost to add the desired functionality but you asked for refund. Later on, the support team also offered you to add this feature without any additional cost but you still insisted for refund.

I hope you understand the situation here.

Let us know if you need this feature to be added.

Regards

No, this is not something I accept.

Your website indicates 'money bavk guarantee'., I can find nothing on the website that indicates you cannot get a refund for not having an additional feature. There is nothing attached to either 'guarantee' symbol, or linked elsewhere, that I can find that limits the guarantee. Where is somewhere obvious that presents your refund policy for me and any other purchaser to see? The obvious place, if you are limiting the guarantee, is to link this from the symbol for the guarantee.

The description of what the module will do does not indicate that it will not work with any products with combinations - it suggests it will work with all categories and multiple products, but does not place any restriction on how this will work. This does not exclude combinations as any statement, and I require combinations to work. The description does not indicate anything to suggest these will not work and are not supported - hence asking for a refund under the guarantee. I needed to move on, which I did after the request for a refund was accepted.

I was offered the chance to pay for this feature to be developed and I said no and requested a refund. I was offered work for free and I requested a refund, both times under the guarantee. No limit was suggested then or since; no restriction was placed on the refund (and the purchase was only made originally on the basis that a guarantee was in place). And a refund was agreed by Zeeshan ... but without any action being taken, and without courtesy of replies to following emails.

So the module does not work as it appears it will with information presented online. There is nothing I can find about any restriction to this guarantee, which is now being quoted as against policy. The policy was not mentioned at any time before (and if this had been evident I would not have made the purchase). A refund was requested and agreed without any restriction.

So no, I do not understand anything other than this refusal to act honourably and make the refund, without claiming policies that prevent this. And if not made, I again have to urge any other prospective purchaser to question exactly what a guarantee of money back means. It is interesting to note that Prestashop itself, which also sells this module, stated to me that if I had purchased direct then I would indeed have had a refund.

So please reconsider and make the refund as promised, without further quibbles. The module did not work as suggested - there are no indications that it will not - and to start quoting a policy after these month, when the policy is not online (certainly not in any evident place - where is this available for anyone to see and read?), is not acceptable. If this was to apply, why not mention it before? Why not publish this restriction?

Just make the refund for software that did not work on my site and has never been used.

This is where it says the refund guarantee is limited to 30 days, instead of the advertised 45 days published with the module. It states 'if you can justify that our software did not provide the required functionality which if offered'. I demonstrated this - the description does not make plain that no combinations are supported, instead suggesting that all products and categories may be updated (they cannot, if combinations are not supported as the combinations can be for different products). I did not request additional work or features. The 'refund policy' does not rule out my refund request nor does it support the advertised money back guarantee.

Yes, I originally requested a refund, and still did so after exchanges, and this was accepted in the end. If it was not, why not state this at the time instead of not answering emails? Just ignoring further requests for action? Only now, with Paypal's involvement, do I find a response.

I made the request. Please honour the guarantee, and the acceptance for a refund made during email exchanges by the person acting for your company. Show that the guarantee is worth something.