[beta-testers] Anyone selling bathroom related products?

Sensi420

Hi all,

I am looking for some beta testers to test a new service i am going to offer soon.

What i am looking for is webshops with bathroom related products,this can be anything from accessoires to complete bathrooms.Currently i am only looking for dutch webshops so only dutch shops will be accepted.Belgium  sites will also be accepted as long as they are written in dutch and not french.

Here is a bit info about the new service.

All beta tester will get a minimum of 100 products placed on my website and they will be promoted for free.

All products will get a backlink back to your website so that the customers can buy it from your website.

The products will be placed on a premium dutch domain that has had a lot of visitors in the past.

All your products will be promoted for free in Netherlands and belgium.

So what do you have to do to become a beta tester? Absolute nothing,we wil handle everything from getting the products from your website to importing them to our own.The only thing you need to do is to contact me and send a link to your bathroom related webshop and we wil check if your site qualify for the test.

After the beta test is done and the service is live your products will still stay on our site untill you delete them yourself.

If you should have a webshop with bathroom related products and it's not a prestashop then no problem,we can grab the products from any site.

If you should have any interess then please send me a PM and i will get back to you.