Regenerate Images Not Working

I searched the forum for answers to my question but could not find what I was looking for.  I am new to PrestaShop.  Here is the problem:

I uploaded a new theme for my PrestaShop Store and all of the sample data that came with the theme.  When I tried to regenerate the images nothing happens when I click on Regenerate Images.  I tried several times, even logging out and logging back in and still nothing happens when I click on the button for it.  Some of the images that came with the theme look fine on the front end but many are not there.  

Anyone have suggestions as what to do?  

Thank you,

Bill

When I click on regenerate images, it doesn't do anything at all. When I first loaded the sample data, some of the images showed up fine on the front end. Then, as it states after loading the sample data, I clicked on the box that says " Regenerate Images" and it is frozen. It does nothing as I stated even after several tries and logging out and logging back in. I bought the theme from Template Monster through Prestashop so I believe I will try to get help from them.