Prestashop Theme Development

Hello Everyone ,

I am new with prestashop . And want to learn prestashop theme development . I already google it. But don't find quick start or easy prestashop theme development tutorial . 

I read prestashop official documentation . But still don't understand how prestahsop theme work.. Very basic example., if i add a html in footer.tpl or header.tpl , But i don't see any output.  So, its confuse me .

I know here lot of knows , About theme development . Please give any reference video or blog , or any instructions.

Thanks Advance.

Hassan

• 1 month later...
Hello! I also got problems understanding how prestashop works. In spite I read a lot about MVC and I got to understand it's idea, I can't understand how prestashop uses it. For example, in theory, .tpl files are the view, but CSS should also be a part of the view, right? I cant really get what .tpl does. Does it structure the content and then you can use css to give style to this structure?

I've been trying to create a theme by modifying the default one, but for example i'm not able to change modules positions, and the css is very disperse...

Could anyone give me some tips?

i would be very grateful!

thank you!