ftp access to prestashop cloud

neovia

Question

Hi

I cannot ftp login to the prestashop cloud server using the details I specified when creating my shop earlier this week.

The online doc states I should check and add ftp users as follows : "Current ftp users, if any, are listed right your store's "Store details" page, below the domain names section."

What "Store details" page?

I cannot find a "Store details" page anywhere in my BackOffice or any reference to ftp access or permissions either.

All help greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Trev

7 answers to this question

The details for ftp-login are on docu. Did you followed it step-by-step ? First add a new FTP user on your store -> Tab "my Store" on your cloud account. When new user is green flagged than you can use filezilla to open an FTP connection. FTP-Server for USA is the one stated on docu. If you are outside from US or Canada you should use ftp.pswebshop.com

post-741527-0-67782800-1423910326_thumb.jpg

post-741527-0-17998600-1423910416_thumb.jpg

Edited by selectshop.at (see edit history)

Thanks for replying, but you quote the same doc that I am referring to. My quote comes from the sentence under the heading Creating a new FTP user. I cannot follow the guide step by step because I cannot find either the ftp user field or the store details tab in my back office. :-(

Hello 

I've succesfully created my user but when I try to connect on filezilla I get the following message:

(sorry it is in french I hope you cna figure it out) Erreur : La connexion des données ne peut pas être établie : ENETUNREACH - Réseau inaccessible