CSV Import - Products over £1000 appearing as £1

When importing CSV files into my shop I'm having issues with items £1000 and over. They are defaulting to £1, items £2000 and over are defaulting to £2 etc. Does anyone know if this is an error in the import script or an error in the formatting of the file that I'm uploading. Im importing these prices as "price tax incl", I havent tested if the error occurs as tax excl yet as even if this worked it wouldn't be much help to me.
Thanks in advance for any help.
Dave

Without seeing your file it is just speculation but I would guess that your comma separated file is separated by commas and your thousands are written 1,000. Try using semi-colons or another separator instead or format the numbers differently.

I tried that removing the commas, and changing the file seperators but had no luck. I've only been having the issue since I've been importing a reduction amount as well, do you think this could be making any difference? I've manually changed the prices for now, but will need to do another import soon so I need to get to the bottom of this. Thanks for your help so far. If its any help the first line of the csv that Im having issues with is as follows...

AGA,,AGA Masterchef Cooker Electric Range Cookers with Ceramic Hob,3,2995,17.5,300,The AGA Masterchef is a conventional 1000cm wide Range Cooker with the Prestige and looks of the AGA brand. Free Delivery and Installation!,,10,0,AGA,AGA,AGA,http://www.mywebsite.com/img/p/1-1.jpg

• 1 month later...

I noticed with the import I have been doing that if the numbers are formatted as 10.0000 I get a price that comes out as 100.00 it could be for th epounds you are using it is putting in a decimal after 3 places. I had to use excel to format the value as a number with 2 places after the decimal to get the right value.

Rylersbud
www.beta.shoptoolusa.com/shoptoolstore