colour change

Hello again everyone i am having trouble editing my template i am trying to change the background colour of the title boxes to #006400. The picture below shows what i want it to be like.

thnaks

Toby

You need to modify these images, not via css, you need to edit this block_header.gif with a image editor like photoshop

Or as an alternative you can modify the css file and lose the image altogether if you are happy with a flat colour and square corners. I recommend this as the more images you can lose the quicker your site will load. While I am a fan of Prestashop one drawback is that all the images can weigh it down.

This is what I did to get a consistent theme and speed it up.

Working in the global.css file...

1) Comment out 'div.myaccount' section around line 970 using /* and ending with */
(This changes the My Account section to be the same as the other boxes. I didn't care for the pink!!)

2) Locate 'div.block h4' around line 908. This is the 'Default' block style. Remove the 'background-image' line.

3) Locate 'background-colour' and change to 'background-color: #your colour choice;'

4) Do something similar with the 'div.exclusive h4' around line 952 (This deals with the cartbox and specials box)