Remove Cart (not block, but link and icon in top right hand corner next to My Account)

I'm trying to get rid of the Cart icon in the top right hand corner...I am producing a property website, and don't want customers to have a Cart.

Does anyone know how to remove it?

Also, does anyone know how to remove the module with the 'Add to cart' link on product pages?

Thanks!

Hi,

Have a look at your modules, one of them will disable the inclusion of the welcome, xxx, my account, cart information. Can't remember which one... give the block modules a go..

Regards
Richard

• 1 month later...

Modify modules/blockuserinfo/blockuserinfo.tpl and {* comment out *} the following code:

<a href="{$base_dir_ssl}order.php" title="{l s='Your Shopping Cart' mod='blockuserinfo'}">{l s='Cart:' mod='blockuserinfo'}
{if $cart_qties > 0}{$cart_qties}{/if}{l s='product' mod='blockuserinfo'}{l s='products' mod='blockuserinfo'}
{if $cart_qties > 0}{if $priceDisplay == 1}{convertPrice price=$cart->getOrderTotal(false, 4)}{else}{convertPrice price=$cart->getOrderTotal(true, 4)}{/if}{/if}
{l s='(empty)' mod='blockuserinfo'}

• 2 months later...