changing layout

Hey everyone i am trying to change the layout of my store i know a bit of css but not sure waht i ma looking for in order to move around the boxes/blocks. At the moment i am trying to move the my account login etc into a seperate box to the right. in th picture attached to the right where the my account is is waht i am trying to do can anyone help.

17285_JGEMuHMs04NObYeGo6nD_t

I'm not really sure what you're trying to achieve: your my-account block right now is on the left side, right? And you need to move it to the right side?
If so, go to Modules->Positions->Transplant a module in your backend, select Module: My account block, Hook to: Right column blocks.
Then remove My account module from left column.

To move addstuff module you need to do pretty much the same: go to your backend, choose Modules tab, click Positions and Transplant a module. Find addstuff module (I belive this is how it should be listed there) in the first box and "Right column blocks" in the second. Apply changes, then remove addstuff module from the left column blocks. And you can use arrows to change module's position (this way you can align addstuff module to appear under the cart block).
P.S.: Your block headings images (camouflage) rock! Really nice work!

• 2 weeks later...