category and product page -- how to disable or hide?

You could simply {* comment out *} the <form id="buy_block"> section of product.tpl in your theme's directory to remove the entire block, though this would make it impossible to add the product to the cart. Why would you want to do this? Are you wanting to just present your products like I have done with the Website Portfolio section of my website?

Rocky,

I already figured it out and I have just remove specific lines for price, quantity, and add cart button. Actually, I liked prestashop cms system. :) The important is what I liked result looks.

Also, is there a way to move position from "view products" from left column to right column? It seemed to lock it in.

Go to Modules > Positions, click "Transplant a module", then select "Viewed products block" under "Module" and "Right column blocks" under "Hook into", then click Save. This will copy the module to the right column. You must then go back to Modules > Positions and delete the "Viewed products block" from the "Left column blocks", so that it is only in the right column.