Remove Birthdate Fields

Amy535

Question

I'm new to Prestashop. Is there a simple way to make some minor customizations? I would just like to tweak some wording, remove or hide some input fields, set a background color, and change a few basic colors.

Specifically right now I want to remove the birth date field on the checkout page. I'd like all of the unnecessary info fields removed from checkout; company, title, receive special offers from our partners ticker, & sign up for our newsletter ticker. 

I'd also like to change the Mobile Phone field title to just Phone. It would be nice to be able to put a line of text under the Phone title with a short explanation of why that's needed.

Invoice Address changed to Billing Address, and Delivery Address changed to Shipping Address. Also "Delivery Methods" changed to Shipping. Is there a way to remove the automatic popup in the shipping options field that says "fastest" or "best price" etc?

Change "Leave a Message" to Order Notes or Comments..something like that. Instead of "Gift Wrap", I'd rather it just say "Add a Gift Note". 

My customers are funny. I love them but if the wording isn't just right then they will call and call and call me. I don't have time for that. :)

The basic template layout is fine for my needs (so far anyway). I just can't figure out a simple way to tweak headings, titles, form fields, and basic colors.

Thank you!

Amy

• Like 1

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet