New store feedback!

garyjj127

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the comment! I spent a lot of time trying to get the load speed as quick as possible. The review module is by Yotpo. It integrates really well with Prestashop after a bit of tinkering, and sends review requests automatically a few days after you ship an order. It also sends review requests to previous customers when you install it. Costs is around £20 per month but there's a free 30 day trial so I figured we'd have nothing to lose by trying it out!

fantastic! can u tell which theme you are using and how did you speed up your store?

I'm using the Alysum theme from Promokit, although it's heavily revised, as there were a few things i really needed that weren't in the theme. I've also added the Advanced Top Menu module for the drop down menu, as it offers great customisation.

I've also added things like microdata to the pages to ake them more SEO friendly.

As far as performance goes, we have a dedicated hosted server, which is a good starting place for a quick site. I use the smarty cache, and all the CCC features. I haven't yet

started using cloudflare.

Who are you using for hosting? We have a dedicated hosted server, and I think this makes the biggest difference as far as speed is concerned. Try running your store through www.GTmetrix.com. This will point to the biggest problems as far as speed is concerned. Let me know your site address and I'll take a look.