Error Module Tab

NeMetzger

I just installed PrestaShop into one of my domains. (I have an older version on another domain and have not upgraded it, so I am familiar with the back office). When I click on the tab that says modules, I get this:

"Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 19456 bytes) in /hsphere/local/home/mylogin/mydomain.com/store/classes/Module.php(325) : eval()'d code on line 76"

I uninstalled it and reinstalled it and got the same error. I have never had this problem with the older version of PrestaShop. Does anyone know what I did wrong or what I need to do to fix this?

--Just realized it also does it when I hit the payments tab. But, no other tabs that I have found.--

Ne'

• 3 months later...

Found that on a different thread and it worked for me:

Try adding this: ini_set ('memory_limit', '32M'); Directly under: ini_set(‘default_charset’, ‘utf-8’);
In the config.inc.php file. I used google translate to figure out this problem which is answered in the France section. It worked for me! Hope this helps and always post your resolutions when you fix any problem for others