Joleyy

[MODULE] Add products to order

PRESTAWORKS.com has now released the first real module to att products to order in Back office. This is something many of us just need and basicly one of the most important things PrestaShop is missing.

You can watch the video for this module here and you can also buy this module here.

This module is working with PrestaShop 1.2.5, other versions isn't tested.

If you have any questions or further information that you need to ask, do not hesitate to use our contactform!

Regards
PRESTAWORKS.com

Wow, this is what im been waiting on!!!!!!!

Is it possible to also change the price of the product while you are adding the new products to the order?

This is the best thing so far, i mean, we have a store where it calles in many customers and want to change/or add products to their orders, earlier we havent had the possibility to do this, with this module you mean it shall work?

Thanks in advance!!!!

Hi,

This looks great and is defiantly functionality that PS needs.

Is this module however going to include the support of attributes?

It looks like it works great for items that have no user definable options but my and I'm sure others sites have products with more than one color, or size option.

Does it also hook into the stock management part of PS and reduce the stock as necessary?

Thanks

Dan

Hello Sgtbash,

This modules also supports products attributes, so this ain't no problem. The module also programmed to work together with the stock-management. So of course it reduce the stock as PrestaShop behavior doing default.

Regards
PRESTAWORKS.com

I bought this module and it works like a charm!

This is exactly what we needed, thanks again Prestaworks!

Are there any plans to add the possibility to change payment and shipping type with this module? I am looking for a complete order editor because we have a lot of customer who after wards would like to change their payment type or choose not to pick up their order but have it shipped.

I ordered this one en installed it, but it doesn't show up (tab orders). Anyone?

it will show up on the order detail page.

Hi Joleyy

I have purchased this module from your shop. I have installed it and enabled it in the back end but cannot see where to create orders etc?

Hi,

I bought this module.

It show up on the order but when I type the product, nothing show up on the tab!

I have prestashop 1.3. On the website it is written V1.2 and v1.3 compatibilty.

Someone could help?

Thanks.