[Solved] Please help - issues with product customization

Hello.

I am setting up my store am running into trouble with the product customization. I sell customized photo cards (birth announcements, christmas cards, etc), so customers need to be able to upload anywhere from 1 to 4 photos for their product.

When I test a product and try to upload images, I get the "uploading" notice and spinning wheel but then nothing happens and I just get put back to the product page with nothing uploaded.

Here's a product page from my site: Example Product

The fields for text customization seem to be ok and not affected by this.

Do I need to set up a folder or something for the uploaded images? Is there some reason why this is happening?

Hoping it's an easy fix, thanks SO MUCH for your insight and ideas. This forum is an invaluable resource to me and I appreciate it greatly.

Kate

thanks for your reply....it still wasn't working for me unless I used really small pics. So I did a lot of digging and came across this thread, which helped a LOT:
http://www.prestashop.com/forums/viewthread/27570/general_discussion/ps_resize_all_images_uploaded_by_customers_dot__how_do_i_deactivate_it

Amazing! Now customers can upload large images AND they are not resized by PS. I get the original files.

One more issue though....Although upload of the large files is now allowed and possible, there still is an error page that comes up after the photos are uploaded. the error page really does not apply because the photos really do upload.

How do I get rid of that now? Any and all help appreciated. As you can probably tell I'm not that well versed in the technical side of running a business online.

thanks,

kate

Thanks to all who have been helping me with my various image issues and PS.

I changed the limits now, so customers can upload very large images within the Product Customization area.

But! When I test this and upload a photo, I get an error message:

There is 1 error :

1. image is too large (4004.554KB). Maximum allowed: 131.072KB

This seems to be irrelevant because when I navigate back to the product page, the image has been uploaded just fine. Also, when I view in my cart, the image seems to be uploaded just fine there too.

Seems like the error message is irrelevant? Can someone help me with how to make it go away?

Thanks a ton!

Kate