newbie question from the USA

I'm really excited about this software but am not sure about how I'm going to get around a few issues.

1) How do I get rid of the taxes included and/or excluded on the individual product pages?

2) How do I charge state taxes for an order for the ship to state? Since we have locations in 5 states in the US we have to charge taxes whenever one of those 5 states places an order.

3) How do you synch the carrier shipping with actual shipping companies like UPS (United Parcel Service)? We need to ship orders based on weight that is automatically calculated by the customer ship to zip code.

I am moving from a product called Storefront, which was very expensive to buy, but has all these nifty functionalities.

Any and all help would be appreciated and please let me know if you need more clarification about my questions.

Thanks for that information on setting up taxes by state. Hopefully I will learn more about removing the included and excluded tax messages on the the item pages.

I'm also guessing there is no easy method to retrieving shipping charges from UPS based on weight and zipcode.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...