Login Issue: Certain products for certain customers

I would like to know if it is possible to configure PrestaShop for a print on demand sinario. I need for certain products be availble only to certain customers. They would login, upon their login their products would be listed, they would enter their information and then the information with the product that they need would be sent to me. I don't want other clients to see their products. Is this possible? I would also have other products for the general public. They would only need to upload their file. Am I asking too much of this software?

You may be asking too much. The only way you could do this in Prestashop is to manually create a category and customer group for each customer. You would need to edit the customer's category and tick only that customer's group. When the customer signs up, you would have to manually place the customer in the group you created specifically for the customer before the customer to see their products. It would be a full-time job just to maintain the website this way, unless you could find a way to write code to automatically do this for you.

You can add the option to upload an image with a product, but not just any file. There is a module on the forum that allows you to upload PDFs. I'm not aware of how to upload any other file types.